Sparkle Announces Low-Profile GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today unveils SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, an ideal product for home theater enthusiasts and gamers. Exclusively on the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, users get the best cooling performance with Axial Fan design.
This design features dual axial fans which bring greater amount of wind volume. The unique airflow guide technology can bring the heat generated by GPU to the outside smoothly. Thanks to the axial fan design, now users can get lower working noise from the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, making it a ideal products for home theater enthusiasts who seek quiet operation environment.
Tests done in the SPARKLE hardware labs show that the GPU idle and full loading temperature are 4 and 1 degree centigrade lower than the reference board, the idle and full loading fan working noise are 7% and 4% percent lower than the reference board.
Low Profile Design
Consummately designed low profile, the PCB height of SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card is 6cm,only half the height of ordinary Graphic Cards with full profile design, which makes the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card to be the best partners for HTPC. HTPC enthusiasts don't need to worry about the inconvenience caused by narrow space HTPC chassis and full profile designed graphics cards. With low profile design, the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card not only can easily meet the HD video playback and DX11 gaming demand from HTPC users, but also can easily satisfy the requirements from SSF, mini-chassis and industry PCs which demand compact and practical graphic cards.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card provides incredible large 1024MB GDDR5 video memory to mainstream gamers, to satisfy the rigorous need on the video memory bandwidth, conquering today's hottest DX11 game, such as Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Metro 2033, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11 launched this autumn.
Latest News Posts
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015