Sparkle Announces Low-Profile GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today unveils SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, an ideal product for home theater enthusiasts and gamers. Exclusively on the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, users get the best cooling performance with Axial Fan design.
This design features dual axial fans which bring greater amount of wind volume. The unique airflow guide technology can bring the heat generated by GPU to the outside smoothly. Thanks to the axial fan design, now users can get lower working noise from the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, making it a ideal products for home theater enthusiasts who seek quiet operation environment.
Tests done in the SPARKLE hardware labs show that the GPU idle and full loading temperature are 4 and 1 degree centigrade lower than the reference board, the idle and full loading fan working noise are 7% and 4% percent lower than the reference board.
Low Profile Design
Consummately designed low profile, the PCB height of SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card is 6cm,only half the height of ordinary Graphic Cards with full profile design, which makes the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card to be the best partners for HTPC. HTPC enthusiasts don't need to worry about the inconvenience caused by narrow space HTPC chassis and full profile designed graphics cards. With low profile design, the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card not only can easily meet the HD video playback and DX11 gaming demand from HTPC users, but also can easily satisfy the requirements from SSF, mini-chassis and industry PCs which demand compact and practical graphic cards.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card provides incredible large 1024MB GDDR5 video memory to mainstream gamers, to satisfy the rigorous need on the video memory bandwidth, conquering today's hottest DX11 game, such as Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Metro 2033, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11 launched this autumn.
Latest News Posts
- US authority lets farmers spray crops from drones
- Study: 'Smart' clothing will top 10 million in 5 years
- Report: Microsoft Xbox One receiving TV DVR functionality
- Epic Games provides support for SteamVR in Unreal Engine 4.8
- Far Cry 4 Complete Edition includes all DLC for the PS4 and PC
- Kháo học nghiệp vụ xây dựng năm 2015
- Zipbuds Pro mic Never Tangle Zipper Earphones Review
- Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Review
- Computer keeps freezing
- Asrock BIOS Guide
- KTC launches L81F TV Series featuring Supreme Cost-Performance
- Nokia adjusts the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds
- TP-LINK Announces Availability of the RE210 AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- MSI Unleashes 990FXA GAMING Socket AM3+ Motherboard
- PNY Announces the HP x715w USB 3.0 Flash drive