Sparkle Announces Low-Profile GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today unveils SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, an ideal product for home theater enthusiasts and gamers. Exclusively on the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, users get the best cooling performance with Axial Fan design.
This design features dual axial fans which bring greater amount of wind volume. The unique airflow guide technology can bring the heat generated by GPU to the outside smoothly. Thanks to the axial fan design, now users can get lower working noise from the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card, making it a ideal products for home theater enthusiasts who seek quiet operation environment.
Tests done in the SPARKLE hardware labs show that the GPU idle and full loading temperature are 4 and 1 degree centigrade lower than the reference board, the idle and full loading fan working noise are 7% and 4% percent lower than the reference board.
Low Profile Design
Consummately designed low profile, the PCB height of SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card is 6cm,only half the height of ordinary Graphic Cards with full profile design, which makes the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card to be the best partners for HTPC. HTPC enthusiasts don't need to worry about the inconvenience caused by narrow space HTPC chassis and full profile designed graphics cards. With low profile design, the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card not only can easily meet the HD video playback and DX11 gaming demand from HTPC users, but also can easily satisfy the requirements from SSF, mini-chassis and industry PCs which demand compact and practical graphic cards.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile Graphics Card provides incredible large 1024MB GDDR5 video memory to mainstream gamers, to satisfy the rigorous need on the video memory bandwidth, conquering today's hottest DX11 game, such as Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Metro 2033, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11 launched this autumn.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015