Antec and Asetek Unveil New Partnership, Create Next-Generation CPU Cooling Products
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has teamed up with Asetek, the industry-leading supplier of OEM liquid cooling systems for computers, to bring the latest iteration of Asetek's award-winning, sealed liquid cooling technology to the well-established Antec brand, with the launch of the KÃœHLER H2O series.
The KÃœHLER H2O series is the next-generation top-of-the-line solution -- crafted to bring sealed liquid CPU cooling to mainstream PC hardware and gaming enthusiasts world-wide -- all delivering a Quiet Computing experience that requires Zero Maintenance, and that's built to OEM standards for reliability.
"Antec's global reach and excellent reputation make them an ideal partner to bring Asetek's next generation of sealed liquid cooling technology to the DIY and system integrator markets," said Steve Branton, director of marketing at Asetek. "From a technical perspective, we are delighted by the new levels of performance, quiet operation and just plain fun features that partnering with Antec is bringing to the new KÃœHLER H2O series."
"Our collaboration with Asetek demonstrates that we've taken an important step to deliver a solidly-built, trusted cooling product to our core users," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "We are thrilled to release the new KÃœHLER H2O series as it represents the pinnacle of joint-development efforts, and provides users with a quiet performing, easy-to-install solution -- one that offers a richer experience and that's compatible with a wide array of builds."
The first model in the series, the KÃœHLER H2O 620, features Asetek's low-profile pump for exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow, and easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning. Additionally, each model in the KÃœHLER H2O series utilizes liquid temperature controlled fans to deliver Antec's renowned Quiet Computing technology for quiet, efficient performance and uses the latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction.
The KÃœHLER H2O series of high-performance CPU coolers are backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year (AQ3) Limited Warranty on parts and labor and were showcased at this year's CES show. The first model, the KÃœHLER H2O 620, will be available at the end of January through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications