Antec and Asetek Unveil New Partnership, Create Next-Generation CPU Cooling Products
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has teamed up with Asetek, the industry-leading supplier of OEM liquid cooling systems for computers, to bring the latest iteration of Asetek's award-winning, sealed liquid cooling technology to the well-established Antec brand, with the launch of the KÃœHLER H2O series.
The KÃœHLER H2O series is the next-generation top-of-the-line solution -- crafted to bring sealed liquid CPU cooling to mainstream PC hardware and gaming enthusiasts world-wide -- all delivering a Quiet Computing experience that requires Zero Maintenance, and that's built to OEM standards for reliability.
"Antec's global reach and excellent reputation make them an ideal partner to bring Asetek's next generation of sealed liquid cooling technology to the DIY and system integrator markets," said Steve Branton, director of marketing at Asetek. "From a technical perspective, we are delighted by the new levels of performance, quiet operation and just plain fun features that partnering with Antec is bringing to the new KÃœHLER H2O series."
"Our collaboration with Asetek demonstrates that we've taken an important step to deliver a solidly-built, trusted cooling product to our core users," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "We are thrilled to release the new KÃœHLER H2O series as it represents the pinnacle of joint-development efforts, and provides users with a quiet performing, easy-to-install solution -- one that offers a richer experience and that's compatible with a wide array of builds."
The first model in the series, the KÃœHLER H2O 620, features Asetek's low-profile pump for exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow, and easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning. Additionally, each model in the KÃœHLER H2O series utilizes liquid temperature controlled fans to deliver Antec's renowned Quiet Computing technology for quiet, efficient performance and uses the latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction.
The KÃœHLER H2O series of high-performance CPU coolers are backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year (AQ3) Limited Warranty on parts and labor and were showcased at this year's CES show. The first model, the KÃœHLER H2O 620, will be available at the end of January through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- Latest Final Fantasy XIV patch loaded with new content
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now