New ZOTAC ID41 Series Introduces USB 3.0 and DDR3 Technologies to the ZBOX Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the award-winning ZBOX to SuperSpeed with the new ID41 series. The ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series introduces SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and DDR3 technologies to the ZBOX mini-PC.
"External expansion is vital with mini-PCs. By adding SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to our award-winning ZBOX mini-PCs, we are able to offer external connectivity capable of speeds up to 5.0 Gb/s," said Carsten Berger, marketing director.
DDR3 memory technology combined with an Intel Atom D525 processor and Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics deliver outstanding energy-efficiency with plenty of processing power capable of flawless high-definition streaming video and Blu-ray playback on the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series - the customizable ZBOX ID41 with room to accommodate one 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD and two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots and the ZBOX ID41 Plus, which includes a 250GB hard drive and 2GB of DDR3 memory. Users can supply their choice of operating system for the ZBOX ID41 series.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Latest News Posts
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling