New ZOTAC ID41 Series Introduces USB 3.0 and DDR3 Technologies to the ZBOX Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the award-winning ZBOX to SuperSpeed with the new ID41 series. The ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series introduces SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and DDR3 technologies to the ZBOX mini-PC.
"External expansion is vital with mini-PCs. By adding SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to our award-winning ZBOX mini-PCs, we are able to offer external connectivity capable of speeds up to 5.0 Gb/s," said Carsten Berger, marketing director.
DDR3 memory technology combined with an Intel Atom D525 processor and Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics deliver outstanding energy-efficiency with plenty of processing power capable of flawless high-definition streaming video and Blu-ray playback on the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series - the customizable ZBOX ID41 with room to accommodate one 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD and two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots and the ZBOX ID41 Plus, which includes a 250GB hard drive and 2GB of DDR3 memory. Users can supply their choice of operating system for the ZBOX ID41 series.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes