Asetek Sealed Liquid Cooler Shipments Pass the Half-Million Unit Milestone
Asetek, the world's leading manufacturer of liquid cooling solutions for personal computers, announced today that it shipped its 500,000th sealed liquid cooler in December 2010. Liquid has long been recognized as a superior cooling medium, having a thermal capacity four times greater than that of air. However, early liquid cooling systems were bulky, low performance, expensive and largely unreliable. Asetek revolutionized liquid cooling for the computer industry with the development of the world's first factory sealed liquid cooling solution for PCs. Asetek sealed liquid coolers are highly reliable, maintenance free, easy to install and easy to afford. Asetek innovation made liquid cooled PCs practical.
Today, Asetek sealed liquid coolers are the standard for CPU cooling in high performance gaming system including systems made by Dell Alienware, Acer and a host of Systems Builders and Integrators. Asetek liquid coolers are also making HP Z-series workstation users more productive by contributing to quieter work environments. Sealed liquid coolers were originally developed to make liquid cooling practical for PC OEMs, System Builders and Integrators. It turns out that the same practicality appeals to Do-It-Yourself system builders and Asetek manufactured sealed liquid cooling systems are the best selling systems in the DIY market.
"Reaching the half-million unit mark is a strong testament to the quality, reliability and simplicity of Asetek's sealed liquid cooling technology and products," said Andre Sloth Eriksen, Founder and CEO of Asetek. "It is also a significant accomplishment in our company history and a time to thank our employees, business partners and most importantly, our customers who made reaching this milestone possible."
"In 2011," continued Eriksen, "Asetek looks to expand the market for sealed liquid cooling systems with higher performance products, at more attractive price points and by making Asetek technology available through more partners, steps that will enable Asetek to cross the one million unit mark this year."
All Asetek liquid coolers are delivered factory filled and sealed, making them as easy to install as an air cooler and chassis fan. Asetek's 500 series liquid CPU coolers for OEMs and systems integrators are compatible with today's popular Intel and AMD processors and are available for regional delivery from distribution centers in California, Denmark and China. Asetek liquid CPU coolers for DIY system builders and computer enthusiasts are available under a growing number of global and regional brands. Look for the "Powered By" Asetek badge on the packaging.
Latest News Posts
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience