ZOTAC Expands Mini-ITX Lineup
New ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX WiFi combines NVIDIA® GeForce 7 graphics, Intel® processors and wireless connectivity into a single mini-ITX platform
HONG KONG - Oct. 29, 2008 - ZOTAC® International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA®-based graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes its latest mini-ITX form factor motherboard -- the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi - a new high-performance platform that occupies minimal space. The new ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi combines the power of NVIDIA® GeForce 7 series graphics processing with Intel Core 2 processors and wireless network connectivity into a single 170mm2 package.
New integrated 802.11b/g WiFi enables the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi to connect to wireless networks for wireless Internet connectivity. Integrated WiFi allows users to enjoy network connectivity without wires or the hassles of large and bulky external wireless cards.
"Wireless networks in homes are becoming quite popular. Our new ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi allows users to add another system to their home or office and connect it to the network without installing additional network cabling," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
A NVIDIA® GeForce 7100 graphics processor delivers DirectX9 with Shader Model 3.0 compatibility in the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi. The GeForce 7100 graphics core is Microsoft® Windows Vista Premium ready for a high-performance Vista experience with the new aero user interface.
An HDCP compliant DVI output allows the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX WiFi to connect to DVI-equipped digital flat panel displays. HDCP compliance ensures the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX WiFi is able to playback protected digital videos without any hassles. A DVI-to-HDMI adapter is bundled with the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX WiFi for easy connectivity with high-definition television sets.
NVIDIA® nView multi-display technology enables the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi to support dual monitors with ease. With nView technology, two monitors can be connected to the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi for extended desktop or clone configurations for maximum display configuration flexibility.
Compatibility with Intel socket LGA775 processors - Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Pentium and Celeron - enables the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi to support a wide range of processors for all computing demands. No matter how much computing power is required, the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi will support single, dual and quad-core processors, including the latest Penryn-based 45nm models (E5x00, E8x00, Q9x00 series), for maximum compatibility and performance.
DDR2-800 memory support ensures maximum performance with Intel Socket LGA775 processors on the ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi. Two 240-pin DDR2 DIMM slots allow for up to 4GB of memory - an abundant amount for demanding tasks and applications.
"The ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi allows users to enjoy the small size of the mini-ITX form factor while maintaining the same performance of systems that occupy much more space," Mr. Berger added.
The ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi also has room for expansion with one PCI Express x1 slot, eight USB ports (6 on back panel, 2 via internal header), two SATA 3.0 Gbps ports and one ATA133 port.
The ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi is backed by an extended warranty. The extended warranty ensures thats ZOTAC stands by the long term reliability of its products.
It's time to play with the new ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi.
- New ZOTAC® nForce 630i-ITX WiFi
- Powerful, small, dual-display compatible with integrated WiFi
- NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics processor
- NVIDIA nForce 630i media and communications processor
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Pentium and Celeron compatible
- LGA775 Socket
- Up to 1333 MHz FSB
- DDR2-800 compatible
- Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
- Mini-ITX form factor
- PCI Express x1 expansion
- DirectX 9 with Shader Model 3.0 compatible
- Extended warranty (Please visit http://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines