OHKI.com.au offers $999.00 Full HD LED TV with two week free trial and finance options
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the consumer electronics market, has today announced it will offer a two week free trial for its recently launched 42-inch Full HD LED TV. The retailer also offers finance options with Flexirent.
Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the announcement is one of the first steps in building on OHKI's commitment to deliver flexibility to Australian consumers.
"What makes OHKI different is the fact that we can offer Australians freedom and choice. OHKI will now offer a two week free trial on its products along with competitive finance options. In addition we offer free delivery and an on the ground service team in all major centres*," McEntee said.
He also said the two week free trial would be extended to all products the company is scheduled to launch in the coming weeks.
The company is planning to rapidly expand its product suite in 2011 to include a wider range of LED TVs and home theatre and entertainment products.
OHKI has entered the Australian consumer electronics market in the midst of widespread debate about the nature of online sales.
"OHKI is dedicated to offering a fair dinkum deal and we are 100% focussed on looking after our customers before anything else. We're not interested in hype," McEntee said, "and we hope to shake up the market with some healthy competition in 2011."
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
*Includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs