OHKI.com.au offers $999.00 Full HD LED TV with two week free trial and finance options
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the consumer electronics market, has today announced it will offer a two week free trial for its recently launched 42-inch Full HD LED TV. The retailer also offers finance options with Flexirent.
Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the announcement is one of the first steps in building on OHKI's commitment to deliver flexibility to Australian consumers.
"What makes OHKI different is the fact that we can offer Australians freedom and choice. OHKI will now offer a two week free trial on its products along with competitive finance options. In addition we offer free delivery and an on the ground service team in all major centres*," McEntee said.
He also said the two week free trial would be extended to all products the company is scheduled to launch in the coming weeks.
The company is planning to rapidly expand its product suite in 2011 to include a wider range of LED TVs and home theatre and entertainment products.
OHKI has entered the Australian consumer electronics market in the midst of widespread debate about the nature of online sales.
"OHKI is dedicated to offering a fair dinkum deal and we are 100% focussed on looking after our customers before anything else. We're not interested in hype," McEntee said, "and we hope to shake up the market with some healthy competition in 2011."
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
*Includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99