OHKI.com.au offers $999.00 Full HD LED TV with two week free trial and finance options
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the consumer electronics market, has today announced it will offer a two week free trial for its recently launched 42-inch Full HD LED TV. The retailer also offers finance options with Flexirent.
Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the announcement is one of the first steps in building on OHKI's commitment to deliver flexibility to Australian consumers.
"What makes OHKI different is the fact that we can offer Australians freedom and choice. OHKI will now offer a two week free trial on its products along with competitive finance options. In addition we offer free delivery and an on the ground service team in all major centres*," McEntee said.
He also said the two week free trial would be extended to all products the company is scheduled to launch in the coming weeks.
The company is planning to rapidly expand its product suite in 2011 to include a wider range of LED TVs and home theatre and entertainment products.
OHKI has entered the Australian consumer electronics market in the midst of widespread debate about the nature of online sales.
"OHKI is dedicated to offering a fair dinkum deal and we are 100% focussed on looking after our customers before anything else. We're not interested in hype," McEntee said, "and we hope to shake up the market with some healthy competition in 2011."
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
*Includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth.
Latest News Posts
- Hewlett Packard is securing wi-fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- AMD's Mantle 1.0 is 'dead', full steam ahead toward DirectX 12 now
- Early Steam VR impressions has people saying it's 'utterly phenomenal'
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees