OHKI.com.au offers $999.00 Full HD LED TV with two week free trial and finance options
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the consumer electronics market, has today announced it will offer a two week free trial for its recently launched 42-inch Full HD LED TV. The retailer also offers finance options with Flexirent.
Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the announcement is one of the first steps in building on OHKI's commitment to deliver flexibility to Australian consumers.
"What makes OHKI different is the fact that we can offer Australians freedom and choice. OHKI will now offer a two week free trial on its products along with competitive finance options. In addition we offer free delivery and an on the ground service team in all major centres*," McEntee said.
He also said the two week free trial would be extended to all products the company is scheduled to launch in the coming weeks.
The company is planning to rapidly expand its product suite in 2011 to include a wider range of LED TVs and home theatre and entertainment products.
OHKI has entered the Australian consumer electronics market in the midst of widespread debate about the nature of online sales.
"OHKI is dedicated to offering a fair dinkum deal and we are 100% focussed on looking after our customers before anything else. We're not interested in hype," McEntee said, "and we hope to shake up the market with some healthy competition in 2011."
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
*Includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller