OHKI.com.au offers $999.00 Full HD LED TV with two week free trial and finance options
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the consumer electronics market, has today announced it will offer a two week free trial for its recently launched 42-inch Full HD LED TV. The retailer also offers finance options with Flexirent.
Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the announcement is one of the first steps in building on OHKI's commitment to deliver flexibility to Australian consumers.
"What makes OHKI different is the fact that we can offer Australians freedom and choice. OHKI will now offer a two week free trial on its products along with competitive finance options. In addition we offer free delivery and an on the ground service team in all major centres*," McEntee said.
He also said the two week free trial would be extended to all products the company is scheduled to launch in the coming weeks.
The company is planning to rapidly expand its product suite in 2011 to include a wider range of LED TVs and home theatre and entertainment products.
OHKI has entered the Australian consumer electronics market in the midst of widespread debate about the nature of online sales.
"OHKI is dedicated to offering a fair dinkum deal and we are 100% focussed on looking after our customers before anything else. We're not interested in hype," McEntee said, "and we hope to shake up the market with some healthy competition in 2011."
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
*Includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth.
Latest News Posts
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY