EUROCOM Panther 2.0: The World's First and The Most Powerfull Notebook with AMD Radeon HD6970M CrossFireX
Eurocom now offers the new AMD HD6970M GPU in their EUROCOM Panther 2.0. The EUROCOM Panther 2.0 is the most powerful Mobile Workstation on the market and offers the ultimate combination of performance and portability to both gamers and professional users. By adding support for the Radeon HD6970M in the Panther 2.0, Eurocom increases the already impressive configuration options which includes NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro series graphics cards running in both SLI and CrossfireX configurations.
To coincide with Eurocoms tradition of offering the best possible technology, only the highest performing AMD GPU was chosen, the AMD Radeon HD6970M.
The EUROCOM Panther 2.0 supports overclocking in the HD6970M to allow even more extreme performance.
EUROCOM Panther 2.0 provides the ultimate combination of power and portability with up to 3.25TB (Terabytes) of storage with four internal physical hard drives and RAID 0/1/5/10, super-powerful 3.33 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition i7-980X; or 3.33 GHz XEON X5680 processors running at 6.4GT/sec, Gigabit Ethernet port on-board, HDMI in and out ports, eSATA, DVi Dual Link port, with a 17.3? Full HD 1920×1080 LED backlit display and full size keyboard. Now with the option of equipping this unit with up to two high-performance Radeon HD6970M VGA cards in CrossfireX mode will give any gamer or professional the graphical performance they have always dreamed off.
Key specs of the EUROCOM Panther 2.0
- 17.3-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080 pixels screen with LED Backlit
- Upgradable VGA Technology based on MXM 3.0b Modular Design. The following VGA cards are supported:
* AMD Mobility Radeon HD6970M with 2GB of DDDR5; single and dual/CrossFireX configurations
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and GTX 480M with 2GB of DDDR5; single and/or Dual (SLI) configurations
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M and GTX 460M with 1.5GB of DDDR5; single and/or Dual (SLI) configurations
* NVIDIA Quadro FX 5000M, FX 3800M and FX 2800M with 2GB of DDDR5
- Upgradeable Processor: Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5500/5600; 4 and 6-cores
- Up to 4 physical drives (mechanical, SSD or Hybrid) in RAID 0/1/5/10 providing up to 3.25 TB of storage
- Supports Intel's XTU (eXtreme Tuning Utility) and XMP (eXtreme Memory Profile)functions
- Up to 24GB of DDR3-1333 or DDR3-1600 RAM
- Sound System: High Definition Audio, S/PDIF output; Microphone; 5 speakers; subwoofer; Dolby Home Theater
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 3x USB 2.0; HDMI-out; DVI-DL; eSata; IEEE1394b; S/PDIF; Headphone; Microphone; Audio Line-in; RJ-45; Optional HDMI-in v1.4
- Power: Auto Switching 300W AC Adapter 100-240V; DC 20V 15A; Smart Li-Ion Battery 88.8WH; Battery time up to 1.5 hours
- Very portable with dimensions being: WxDxH 419 x 286 x 56.5-60.7mm (16.76 x 11.44 x 2.26-2.43 inch) and weighing only 5.3kg (11.66lbs) including battery and ODD
"It's a workstation-calibre computer complete with built-in Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) in a 12 pound notebook form factor," said Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom. "This is one extremely fast notebook that offers workstation calibre capabilities. It is designed to replace traditional desktop based workstations. It offers incredibly high ROI by allowing companies to be more productive and offer new "on the go" CAD/CAM services while greatly reducing overall IT management costs."
Eurocom (www.eurocom.com) is the world's leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
Eurocom's Technology Leadership
Eurocom has made its reputation in the computer industry by offering the most advanced Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers available. The company was founded on the belief that it could revolutionize the PC world with advanced Mobile Technology, with designs and advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. Eurocom continues to engineer well-balanced, state of the art machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
Benchmark Results Single and Dual (CrossfireX) AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance