Active Media Products Launches Two New Key Shaped USB Drive Models
AMP Now Offers Three Distinctive Key USB Designs in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
Fremont, California - January 10, 2011 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced two new key shaped USB 2.0 flash drive models, dubbed the Key-3 and Key-4. Both models, in addition to AMP's earlier Key-2 model, are available now in 4GB and 8GB capacities through Amazon.com.
"We have three distinctive styles of key shaped drives, all of which feature chrome finished metal casings. These Key drives give you a fashionable new way to carry your data." stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. All three water resistant Key drive models are designed using chip-on-board (COB) technology, which enables a high density, high performance drive in a shockingly thin casing that is only about 3mm thick. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an surprising amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. These Key drives are compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design