Inno3D integrates CoolIT Systems' Advanced Liquid Cooler on Graphics Cards
Calgary, AB - January 7, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today their partnership with Inno3D, who develop a comprehensive variety of 3D graphic board accelerators for the OEM and OED markets. Inno3D will be combining their GTX 580 Black Series graphics card with CoolIT Systems' innovative OMNI ALC liquid GPU cooler.
"Inno3D is known for bringing the best available technologies to market and we love innovations that allow us to optimize board performance and acoustics. Working with CoolIT on our iChill GTX 580 Black Series has allowed us to create the perfect combination of raw performance, silence and ease of use. When you pair the fastest GPU in the world with the best possible thermal solution, the results are simply outstanding" Says Derek NG, Marketing Manager of Inno3D.
The OMNI Advanced Liquid Cooling unit by CoolIT Systems has been well received in the after market GPU cooling market with its universally compatible design. Now, Inno3d will sell the iChill GTX 580 with the entire sealed liquid loop already integrated on the card. The customer can now have all the advantages of liquid cooling without having to disassemble the stock cooling or deal with any plumbing.
"Partnership through technology is our focus at CoolIT" said Geoff Lyon, President and CEO at CoolIT "Forward thinking brands like Inno3D are well positioned to reap the benefits of liquid cooling and we're proud to partner with them on this Integrated GPU Solution".
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at email@example.com or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched