MSI Unveils New All-in-One PCs at CES
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, again demonstrated new concept products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that will totally change the perspective of All-in-One PC, and the way consumers interact with digital information in their homes.
Continuing to lead the industry in All-in-One product features, MSI has developed not just a regular All-in-One PC, but the screen can slide down to make multi-touch easier than ever. Conceptually inspired by the brilliant colors of the butterfly as rich and colorful life, MSI's new concept Butterfly All-in-One PC with LED Technology allows the users to slide down the screen to make multi touch easier.
The 10-point multi touch technology makes it the first All-in-One PC with more than 2-point touch, Also the keyboard can be stored behind it when not in use saving valuable desktop space. In addition, the 5 inch portable media player can wirelessly access the content of Butterfly PC, so users can enjoy movies, videos, pictures, or music wherever they are at home, without the hassle of file transfers in between.
Conceptually inspired by the love and freedom of the angels that protect us and our loved ones as they watch from the sky, the Angelow All-in-One PC shows the elegance of angels through the floating of feathers. The computer is ingeniously concealed in the back stand to make the screen the thinnest possible. In addition, the luminous material illustrates the soft presence, so it does not present the heaviness like other All-in-One PC.
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015