MSI Unveils New All-in-One PCs at CES
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, again demonstrated new concept products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that will totally change the perspective of All-in-One PC, and the way consumers interact with digital information in their homes.
Continuing to lead the industry in All-in-One product features, MSI has developed not just a regular All-in-One PC, but the screen can slide down to make multi-touch easier than ever. Conceptually inspired by the brilliant colors of the butterfly as rich and colorful life, MSI's new concept Butterfly All-in-One PC with LED Technology allows the users to slide down the screen to make multi touch easier.
The 10-point multi touch technology makes it the first All-in-One PC with more than 2-point touch, Also the keyboard can be stored behind it when not in use saving valuable desktop space. In addition, the 5 inch portable media player can wirelessly access the content of Butterfly PC, so users can enjoy movies, videos, pictures, or music wherever they are at home, without the hassle of file transfers in between.
Conceptually inspired by the love and freedom of the angels that protect us and our loved ones as they watch from the sky, the Angelow All-in-One PC shows the elegance of angels through the floating of feathers. The computer is ingeniously concealed in the back stand to make the screen the thinnest possible. In addition, the luminous material illustrates the soft presence, so it does not present the heaviness like other All-in-One PC.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform