Super Talent Now Shipping New UltraDrive MTTM SSD
New Controller delivers enhanced Performance & Value
San Jose, California - January 7, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a refresh to their Ultra Drive SSD series, the new UltraDrive MT.
SuperTalent's new SATA II SSD is equipped with the new Barefoot controller-plus Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a host of attractive new features and performance, without breaking the bank. This new 2.5" SATA drive includes the latest reliability features including: Garbage collection, Trim support, Wear leveling and ECC, designed to keep this SSD running at optimum performance for the life of the drive.
Ultra Drive MTTM
"The UltraDrive MT offers an important balance between price and performance. Now is a great time to upgrade to an SSD"., said Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The Ultra Drive MT posts an impressive 255MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write speed. The new Barefoot controller, and Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a substantial increase random write performance over its predecessor. Performance of these smaller random blocks is important for OS and application performance and thus has a noticeable impact on the drive's overall performance. Available in capacities of up to 240GB, Ultra Drive MT is the optimal performance upgrade option at an attractive price.
This Ultra Drive MT is an important addition to SuperTalent's Ultra Drive SSD lineup. The new Ultra Drive MT represents an attractive price/performance between our Value Line and Enterprise SSD's.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- Digitize Photos, Important Files, and More in 8 Seconds
- We are looking for a US-based news reporter, join our awesome team!
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015