Super Talent Now Shipping New UltraDrive MTTM SSD
New Controller delivers enhanced Performance & Value
San Jose, California - January 7, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a refresh to their Ultra Drive SSD series, the new UltraDrive MT.
SuperTalent's new SATA II SSD is equipped with the new Barefoot controller-plus Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a host of attractive new features and performance, without breaking the bank. This new 2.5" SATA drive includes the latest reliability features including: Garbage collection, Trim support, Wear leveling and ECC, designed to keep this SSD running at optimum performance for the life of the drive.
Ultra Drive MTTM
"The UltraDrive MT offers an important balance between price and performance. Now is a great time to upgrade to an SSD"., said Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The Ultra Drive MT posts an impressive 255MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write speed. The new Barefoot controller, and Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a substantial increase random write performance over its predecessor. Performance of these smaller random blocks is important for OS and application performance and thus has a noticeable impact on the drive's overall performance. Available in capacities of up to 240GB, Ultra Drive MT is the optimal performance upgrade option at an attractive price.
This Ultra Drive MT is an important addition to SuperTalent's Ultra Drive SSD lineup. The new Ultra Drive MT represents an attractive price/performance between our Value Line and Enterprise SSD's.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now