Spire Announces the Gemini CPU Cooler
Spire Corp officially introduced their new high-end tower cpu cooler today. Gemini is the Zodiac sign for the twins. We have codenamed our newest high-end thermal solution due to the two towering dimpled fin heat-sinks. Gemini is the ultimate evolution of the hugely successful TherMax cpu cooler series. The increased number of heat-pipes combined with a higher number and density of dimpled fins and crowned with two high airflow fans for extreme cooling performance. Six U-shaped 6mm heat-pipes are in contact through the solid copper base with the CPU, rapid heat transfer to the 52 aluminum dimpled fins providing a larger surface area for optimum heat dissipation.
The Gemini is supplied with two 12cm balanced DC fans providing high airflow. There are three versions of the Gemini, this because of different noise level requirements from users. One demands better cooling and cares less for noise, others want to build a silent system. The only difference is in the fan type. Part# SP986B1-V2 comes without PWM and PCI fan speed controller. Part# SP986B1-V2-P comes with PWM (4pin) controlled fans and the third version, part# SP986B1-V2-2P comes with PWM & PCI fan speed controller included. Compatibility is guaranteed with multi-platform mounting for all current Intel and AMD micro-processors. The Gemini is pure cooling power that takes performance to the level. Spire - Powered by Innovation.
Six (6) 6mm all copper U-shaped sinter-powder heat-pipes
Solid copper base in direct contact with all of the processor area
Straight lined heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
52 stamped aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
Dimpled surface fin for increased heat transfer rate
All black-Nickel coated to preserve killer looks from oxidation
Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
PWM & PCI Fan speed control management ( part# SP986B1-V2-2P )
High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese No.1 Ball bearing
Anti-Vibe soft fan corners, spring mounted fan clips
Supports AM2/AM3 socket 939/940/ 775/1155/1156 & 1366
Best cooling performance on hot cpu's up to TDP 150W
The Gemini CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1155/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD (not G34 compatible).
USD 59.99 / EURO 44.95
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package