Kingston Announces HyperX T1 DDR3-2133 MHz 8 Gigabyte Kits for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its 8GB 2133MHz HyperX memory kits have achieved Intel XMP certification for the P67 Sandy Bridge platform. The HyperX T1 kits of four (Kingston part #: KHX2133C9AD3T1FK4/8GX) are the world's first 8GB memory kits to be validated. Intel has posted the XMP certification results here.
"The new 8GB HyperX memory kits were designed to push the memory boundaries of the new P67 motherboards in both speed and capacity," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Our 2133MHz T1 modules featuring the signature tall heatspreaders passed the rigorous testing requirements both in-house and at Intel to achieve XMP certification. This is the perfect kit for enthusiasts who want to maximize performance from the new Sandy Bridge platform."
Kingston first subjected the new kits to extensive testing on the Asus P8P67 PRO and Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 motherboards in its own labs. After testing to great success, modules were then sent to Intel for validation.
Shipping immediately, the 2133 MHz 8GB kits of four have a suggested price of $299.99 (U.S. MSRP). Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards