Kingston Announces HyperX T1 DDR3-2133 MHz 8 Gigabyte Kits for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its 8GB 2133MHz HyperX memory kits have achieved Intel XMP certification for the P67 Sandy Bridge platform. The HyperX T1 kits of four (Kingston part #: KHX2133C9AD3T1FK4/8GX) are the world's first 8GB memory kits to be validated. Intel has posted the XMP certification results here.
"The new 8GB HyperX memory kits were designed to push the memory boundaries of the new P67 motherboards in both speed and capacity," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Our 2133MHz T1 modules featuring the signature tall heatspreaders passed the rigorous testing requirements both in-house and at Intel to achieve XMP certification. This is the perfect kit for enthusiasts who want to maximize performance from the new Sandy Bridge platform."
Kingston first subjected the new kits to extensive testing on the Asus P8P67 PRO and Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 motherboards in its own labs. After testing to great success, modules were then sent to Intel for validation.
Shipping immediately, the 2133 MHz 8GB kits of four have a suggested price of $299.99 (U.S. MSRP). Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology