Kingston Announces HyperX T1 DDR3-2133 MHz 8 Gigabyte Kits for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its 8GB 2133MHz HyperX memory kits have achieved Intel XMP certification for the P67 Sandy Bridge platform. The HyperX T1 kits of four (Kingston part #: KHX2133C9AD3T1FK4/8GX) are the world's first 8GB memory kits to be validated. Intel has posted the XMP certification results here.
"The new 8GB HyperX memory kits were designed to push the memory boundaries of the new P67 motherboards in both speed and capacity," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Our 2133MHz T1 modules featuring the signature tall heatspreaders passed the rigorous testing requirements both in-house and at Intel to achieve XMP certification. This is the perfect kit for enthusiasts who want to maximize performance from the new Sandy Bridge platform."
Kingston first subjected the new kits to extensive testing on the Asus P8P67 PRO and Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 motherboards in its own labs. After testing to great success, modules were then sent to Intel for validation.
Shipping immediately, the 2133 MHz 8GB kits of four have a suggested price of $299.99 (U.S. MSRP). Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now