Kingston Announces HyperX T1 DDR3-2133 MHz 8 Gigabyte Kits for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its 8GB 2133MHz HyperX memory kits have achieved Intel XMP certification for the P67 Sandy Bridge platform. The HyperX T1 kits of four (Kingston part #: KHX2133C9AD3T1FK4/8GX) are the world's first 8GB memory kits to be validated. Intel has posted the XMP certification results here.
"The new 8GB HyperX memory kits were designed to push the memory boundaries of the new P67 motherboards in both speed and capacity," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Our 2133MHz T1 modules featuring the signature tall heatspreaders passed the rigorous testing requirements both in-house and at Intel to achieve XMP certification. This is the perfect kit for enthusiasts who want to maximize performance from the new Sandy Bridge platform."
Kingston first subjected the new kits to extensive testing on the Asus P8P67 PRO and Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 motherboards in its own labs. After testing to great success, modules were then sent to Intel for validation.
Shipping immediately, the 2133 MHz 8GB kits of four have a suggested price of $299.99 (U.S. MSRP). Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio