Kingston Announces HyperX T1 DDR3-2133 MHz 8 Gigabyte Kits for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its 8GB 2133MHz HyperX memory kits have achieved Intel XMP certification for the P67 Sandy Bridge platform. The HyperX T1 kits of four (Kingston part #: KHX2133C9AD3T1FK4/8GX) are the world's first 8GB memory kits to be validated. Intel has posted the XMP certification results here.
"The new 8GB HyperX memory kits were designed to push the memory boundaries of the new P67 motherboards in both speed and capacity," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Our 2133MHz T1 modules featuring the signature tall heatspreaders passed the rigorous testing requirements both in-house and at Intel to achieve XMP certification. This is the perfect kit for enthusiasts who want to maximize performance from the new Sandy Bridge platform."
Kingston first subjected the new kits to extensive testing on the Asus P8P67 PRO and Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 motherboards in its own labs. After testing to great success, modules were then sent to Intel for validation.
Shipping immediately, the 2133 MHz 8GB kits of four have a suggested price of $299.99 (U.S. MSRP). Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth