ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi Combines LGA1155 Socket Processors with Mini-ITX Form Factor
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, today kicks off the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show with the H67-ITX WiFi - a miniature 2nd Generation Intel Core platform. The ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi takes the mini-ITX form factor to new heights of performance, energy-efficiency and integrated graphics capabilities.
Equipped with the Intel H67 Express chipset, the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi supports the latest LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core family processors including 2000 series Core i3, i5 and i7 processors. The ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi goes beyond the capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel Core platform and accommodates processors up to 130-watt TDP - above the 95-watts required by the fastest Intel Core i7 processor - for additional overclocking headroom that appeals to the most demanding enthusiasts.
"ZOTAC has a broad line-up of mini-ITX platforms and continues to push the limits of what is possible in such a small form factor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The H67-ITX WiFi is our new flagship and the perfect scalable platform that lets users select their ideal level of performance needs - whether it is dual or quad-core processing, integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a high-performance ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card - the H67-ITX WiFi supports it all."
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 is supported on the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I and VGA [with the included adapter] for connectivity with the latest digital and legacy analogue displays.
Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 with InTru 3D technology is capable of decoding two simultaneous 1080p video streams for flawless Blu-ray 3D playback when connecting the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi to a compatible HDMI 1.4a display. Accompanying Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D movies can be sent directly to home theatre receivers in its raw state from the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi for crystal clear surround sound audio that delivers an outstanding digital entertainment experience pleasing to your eyes and ears.
Expansion is plentiful with the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi, including 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, eSATA, up to 4 USB 3.0 ports and a PCI Express x16 expansion slot. On-board 802.11n WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet deliver network transfers up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or 1000 Mb/s wired for lightning-fast network connectivity.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply