ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi Combines LGA1155 Socket Processors with Mini-ITX Form Factor
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, today kicks off the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show with the H67-ITX WiFi - a miniature 2nd Generation Intel Core platform. The ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi takes the mini-ITX form factor to new heights of performance, energy-efficiency and integrated graphics capabilities.
Equipped with the Intel H67 Express chipset, the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi supports the latest LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core family processors including 2000 series Core i3, i5 and i7 processors. The ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi goes beyond the capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel Core platform and accommodates processors up to 130-watt TDP - above the 95-watts required by the fastest Intel Core i7 processor - for additional overclocking headroom that appeals to the most demanding enthusiasts.
"ZOTAC has a broad line-up of mini-ITX platforms and continues to push the limits of what is possible in such a small form factor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The H67-ITX WiFi is our new flagship and the perfect scalable platform that lets users select their ideal level of performance needs - whether it is dual or quad-core processing, integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a high-performance ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card - the H67-ITX WiFi supports it all."
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 is supported on the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I and VGA [with the included adapter] for connectivity with the latest digital and legacy analogue displays.
Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 with InTru 3D technology is capable of decoding two simultaneous 1080p video streams for flawless Blu-ray 3D playback when connecting the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi to a compatible HDMI 1.4a display. Accompanying Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D movies can be sent directly to home theatre receivers in its raw state from the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi for crystal clear surround sound audio that delivers an outstanding digital entertainment experience pleasing to your eyes and ears.
Expansion is plentiful with the ZOTAC H67-ITX WiFi, including 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, eSATA, up to 4 USB 3.0 ports and a PCI Express x16 expansion slot. On-board 802.11n WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet deliver network transfers up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or 1000 Mb/s wired for lightning-fast network connectivity.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017