Formosa21 announces aim iPair - Dual Output Portable Headphone Amplifier
Taipei, Taiwan, January 6, 2011 - Formosa21, Inc. (F21), a world leader in the design and manufacturing of professional multimedia products today announced the launch of their next generation Portable Headphone Amplifier with bass enhancement named iPair.
Equipped with two audio-out ports, iPair enhances the bass response dramatically. With the simple and stylish outlook, it targets on the modern gadget users who demand high definition sound qualify and music sharing on the go. With built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, iPair is a perfect travel mate that provides more than 12 hours of listening on a single recharge.
Giving the needed power boost to drive high-end headphones, the iPair is ideal for any portable media player or music phone including iPod / iPhone / MP3 / MP4, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC and other smart phones. Plug & play with wire management design provides users a simple way to enjoy favorite music with friends.
F21 will showcase the iPair at the 2011 International CES show which runs January 6~9 in Las Vegas, at Hilton Pavilion, No. 46006.
- Two Headphone Outputs allow sharing music on the road.
- Spliter design gives the best enjoyment of sharing music with your love one
- Increases 120% of original audio output level, and better bass signal
- Two LED indicators, orange indicates charging and blue indicates in-use
- Prolongs battery life of your music player
- Supports earphones with 16 ~ 150 ohms impedance
- The built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery allows over 12 hours of continuous playback
- Automatically Power ON/OFF switch with anti-pop circuits
- Slim & portable design gives mobile users trouble-free carry
- Mini-USB charger port can be used with any USB power source
- Output: 50 mW (32 ohms loading)
- Headphone impendence: 16 ~ 150 ohms
- SNR: 100 dB (A Weighted); Distortion: < 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz
- On/Off Switch: automatically power-on by inserting 3.5mm plug into the Line-In and automatically power-off by removing this 3.5mm plug
- Built-in 120mAh Lithium-Polymer battery provides over 12 hours of playback
- Fully-charge time: about 2 hours via mini USB charging port
- Fast-charge time: about 30 minutes (provide up to 4 hours of playback)
- Dimension: 38 x 38 x 12.4 mm / 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.49"
- Weight: 15.5g / 0.54 oz
aim is the abbreviation of Ahead in Multimedia,the trademark of Formosa21, Inc; the core competition of Formosa21 is multimedia communication. F=M2C Future= Multi Media & Communication is our dream and future. In digital era, since PC progress sooner, multimedia is booming. And communication also comes more application base on the population of Internet and wireless. From technical of view, to combine multimedia and communication is very difficult challenge; but the market opportunity is unlimited. Formosa21 will base on the vivid experience to developer the Remote solution for personal computer, notebook and home television, presenter and audio peripherals. Formosa21 was founded in 1984, and established in Taiwan, with branch office in the United Stated.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'