Formosa21 announces aim iPair - Dual Output Portable Headphone Amplifier
Taipei, Taiwan, January 6, 2011 - Formosa21, Inc. (F21), a world leader in the design and manufacturing of professional multimedia products today announced the launch of their next generation Portable Headphone Amplifier with bass enhancement named iPair.
Equipped with two audio-out ports, iPair enhances the bass response dramatically. With the simple and stylish outlook, it targets on the modern gadget users who demand high definition sound qualify and music sharing on the go. With built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, iPair is a perfect travel mate that provides more than 12 hours of listening on a single recharge.
Giving the needed power boost to drive high-end headphones, the iPair is ideal for any portable media player or music phone including iPod / iPhone / MP3 / MP4, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC and other smart phones. Plug & play with wire management design provides users a simple way to enjoy favorite music with friends.
F21 will showcase the iPair at the 2011 International CES show which runs January 6~9 in Las Vegas, at Hilton Pavilion, No. 46006.
- Two Headphone Outputs allow sharing music on the road.
- Spliter design gives the best enjoyment of sharing music with your love one
- Increases 120% of original audio output level, and better bass signal
- Two LED indicators, orange indicates charging and blue indicates in-use
- Prolongs battery life of your music player
- Supports earphones with 16 ~ 150 ohms impedance
- The built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery allows over 12 hours of continuous playback
- Automatically Power ON/OFF switch with anti-pop circuits
- Slim & portable design gives mobile users trouble-free carry
- Mini-USB charger port can be used with any USB power source
- Output: 50 mW (32 ohms loading)
- Headphone impendence: 16 ~ 150 ohms
- SNR: 100 dB (A Weighted); Distortion: < 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz
- On/Off Switch: automatically power-on by inserting 3.5mm plug into the Line-In and automatically power-off by removing this 3.5mm plug
- Built-in 120mAh Lithium-Polymer battery provides over 12 hours of playback
- Fully-charge time: about 2 hours via mini USB charging port
- Fast-charge time: about 30 minutes (provide up to 4 hours of playback)
- Dimension: 38 x 38 x 12.4 mm / 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.49"
- Weight: 15.5g / 0.54 oz
aim is the abbreviation of Ahead in Multimedia,the trademark of Formosa21, Inc; the core competition of Formosa21 is multimedia communication. F=M2C Future= Multi Media & Communication is our dream and future. In digital era, since PC progress sooner, multimedia is booming. And communication also comes more application base on the population of Internet and wireless. From technical of view, to combine multimedia and communication is very difficult challenge; but the market opportunity is unlimited. Formosa21 will base on the vivid experience to developer the Remote solution for personal computer, notebook and home television, presenter and audio peripherals. Formosa21 was founded in 1984, and established in Taiwan, with branch office in the United Stated.
Latest News Posts
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now