CoolIT Systems Announces New System Builder Program
Calgary, AB - January 5, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announce today the launch of the CoolIT Systems System Builder Partner Program that will dedicate resources and focus on the System Builder market. The product offerings will be diversified from their already extensive portfolio with additional emphasis on custom cooling and control systems.
"For a number of years now, CoolIT Systems has been dedicated to delivering unique solutions to System Builders. 2011 marks a point where we will focus even more of our efforts in support of our System Builder partners", says Barry Fairhurst, VP of Worldwide Sales, Marketing and Support. "By listening to our partners, we've redesigned our product and services offerings to create innovative custom solutions that help system integrators achieve their ideal product vision".
To enhance the technical partnership with System Builders, CoolIT will be offering advanced thermal optimization services to their customers. The service will involve running the customers' hardware configuration through systematic tests in an environmental chamber at highly controlled temperatures to determine the optimum airflow and thermal operating range, along with minimizing all of the system fan speeds for reduced acoustics. "For the first time system builders will have affordable access to services once only available tier 1 OEMs with dedicated engineering departments. The result is that system builders can have higher confidence in their builds and detailed analytics to use in their marketing initiatives. With this type of validation, we can help our partners to efficiently deliver quiet, reliable, high-performance products", says Geoff Lyon, CEO and President of CoolIT Systems.
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at email@example.com or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand