CoolIT Systems Announces New System Builder Program
Calgary, AB - January 5, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announce today the launch of the CoolIT Systems System Builder Partner Program that will dedicate resources and focus on the System Builder market. The product offerings will be diversified from their already extensive portfolio with additional emphasis on custom cooling and control systems.
"For a number of years now, CoolIT Systems has been dedicated to delivering unique solutions to System Builders. 2011 marks a point where we will focus even more of our efforts in support of our System Builder partners", says Barry Fairhurst, VP of Worldwide Sales, Marketing and Support. "By listening to our partners, we've redesigned our product and services offerings to create innovative custom solutions that help system integrators achieve their ideal product vision".
To enhance the technical partnership with System Builders, CoolIT will be offering advanced thermal optimization services to their customers. The service will involve running the customers' hardware configuration through systematic tests in an environmental chamber at highly controlled temperatures to determine the optimum airflow and thermal operating range, along with minimizing all of the system fan speeds for reduced acoustics. "For the first time system builders will have affordable access to services once only available tier 1 OEMs with dedicated engineering departments. The result is that system builders can have higher confidence in their builds and detailed analytics to use in their marketing initiatives. With this type of validation, we can help our partners to efficiently deliver quiet, reliable, high-performance products", says Geoff Lyon, CEO and President of CoolIT Systems.
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes