CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with Corsair
Calgary, AB - January 6, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, has teamed with Corsair to launch a new liquid cooling performance platform starting with the Hydro Series H60. Additionally, CoolIT has worked extensively with the Corsair product team to create a new technology called Corsair Link, a software connected control system for case lighting, cooling systems, fans, power supplies and memory. Through this new product the enthusiast will, for the first time, be able to optimize their entire PC for their own performance, aesthetic and acoustic preferences.
"We are thrilled to be working with one of the biggest names in enthusiast computing." Says Geoff Lyon, President and CEO of CoolIT Systems, "Through this new partnership, Corsair's experience and knowledge in the enthusiast computing space has provided invaluable guidance to create a tremendous technology offering".
"By teaming up with the innovative engineers at CoolIT Systems, Corsair has taken an important step to deliver not just a great cooling product but a platform that allows all Corsair components to be controlled through a software control system" Says Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair.
The new line of products will be launched at CES in Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 6, 2011, and include a new low profile head unit and superior cooling performance and acoustics. The products will be available for reviewing on the http://www.coolitsystems.com on January 6th, 2011.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, gaming audio products, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform