OCZ to Showcase New Client and Enterprise-Class SSDs
OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest SSD solutions at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada January 6-8. OCZ's commitment to advancing flash technology for enterprise, professional, and consumer applications makes this year's CES an ideal opportunity to demonstrate the latest solid state storage solutions at the nation's most exciting CE tradeshow.
"We are pleased to introduce ground breaking solid state drive technology at this year's CES show, including next generation enterprise class SATA, SAS, Fibre Channel and PCIe SSDs that bring to the forefront both throughput levels and capacities that push speed, reliability and densities to previously unheard of levels," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology. "These exciting products represent OCZ's commitment to driving solid state storage innovation in both the client and enterprise space to the highest levels."
Introducing an array of next generation storage, as well as power supplies during the show, OCZ will continue to exhibit solutions designed for a wide range of customers including gamers and prosumers to enterprise and OEM. OCZ will showcase live SATA 6Gbps MLC-based Vertex 3 Pro SSDs, built with the next generation enterprise SandForce controller technology with incredible new performance of up to 80,000 IOPS* and 550MB/s transfer rates.
OCZ strives to push the envelope by delivering higher performance, reliability and storage capacity to meet the demands of the enterprise market. The follow-up Z-Drive "R3" PCI-Express SSD is OCZ's first SandForce-Driven PCI-Express SSD for Tier-0/1 data applications, and offers staggering performance at over 1GB/s and 135,000 IOPS and up to 1.2TB of capacity in a small and elegant footprint. An on-location technology demo includes the IBIS "XL" based on OCZ's proprietary High Speed Data Link (HSDL) interface unveiled last quarter, featuring 4TBs of storage capacity at over 1.8GB/s transfer speeds and 200,000 IOPS.
Along with the latest storage solutions, OCZ will introduce the ZX Series power supplies, featuring 80-Plus Gold efficiency and available in 850W, 1KW, and 1.2KW configurations for high-end
Latest News Posts
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- 'Warcraft' movie set for a delay
- Cybersecurity market receiving strong boost from increasing VC funds
- JAXA space agency wants to head to the moon in 2018
- The Smart Lightbulb You Control Through Your Phone, Now 32% Off
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic 2100mAh Battery Pack Review
- PC case models with slideout motherboard trays?
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X