Corsair extends two of its gaming-oriented product lines
New additions to the Gaming Audio Series headset and Graphite Series case families showcase commitment to meeting customer needs
LAS VEGAS, California - January 06, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the addition of an analog version of its recently launched Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Headset and a special edition white version of its Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case.
The Gaming Audio Series HS1A extends Corsair's gaming headset offerings, bringing the same comfort and design as its award-winning predecessor, the HS1 USB headset, to an analog version for gamers who prefer to use their own sound cards. The HS1A uses the same generously sized earcups, 50mm drivers, memory foam earpads, and high-quality microphone as the HS1, and connects to the audio source and mic input using two 3.5mm stereo plugs. It also includes an inline volume control and microphone mute button.
"We were delighted to see the positive response to our first audio product, the Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB headset," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Based on customer feedback from thousands of survey responses, we chose to ship the full-featured HS1 USB version first, and now we are pleased to offer an analog version with the same build quality and comfort to gamers who already own high-end sound cards."
The special edition white version of the 600T mid-tower case brings another element of style to the acclaimed design of the Graphite Series mid-tower case launched in September 2010. The special edition is identical to the original 600T except that it features a beautiful white exterior, with both glossy and satin black accents, as well as an all-black interior and windowed side panel.
"While the sleek gun-metal gray of the original Graphite Series 600T looks terrific, offering a special edition white version gives a choice to customers who want a unique look without having to mod the case themselves," continued Mookerjee. "Our product focus continues to be on listening to our customers and bringing out solutions that meet all of their needs-whether it is a different type of input for our gaming headset or a wider choice in case colors-without compromising quality or performance."
Both the Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A and the special edition white Corsair Graphite Series 600T will be available this month from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The HS1A has an MSRP in the U.S. of $79.99, and the white 600T has an MSRP of $159.99. Both products come with a 2-year warranty and, like all Corsair products, are backed by Corsair's highly regarded customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair's range of high-performance gaming audio solutions, please visit http://www.corsair.com/audio.htm.
Images of the special edition white Corsair Graphite Series 600T can be downloaded from here.
For more information on all of Corsair's computer cases, please visit http://www.corsair.com/cases.html.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems, computer cases, and headset and speakers systems.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X