MSI Announces Sandy Bridge Ready Mobile on Desktop Industrial Motherboard
MSI, the global leading brand in motherboards, announced the launch of the upgraded version of IM-QM67 with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to the Industrial Platform Computing (IPC) market segment. This motherboard supports multiple display outputs in a mini-ITX form factor board and utilizes Intel's 32nm process technology products for the highest HD graphic quality.
MSI debuts the IM-QM67 based on the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and the Intel QM67 Express chipset to provide the latest slim form factor for embedded applications. The IM-QM67 supports 6 kinds of display outputs, including LVDS, eDP, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP and it has great 3D graphics performance and support for up to 1080P high definition video. The IM-QM67 also features support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, Direct-X 10 shader model 4.0, and full hardware acceleration.
The MSI IM-QM67 forsook the traditional ATX power source for a power adapter input. For the storage it supports up to dual DDR3 1600 MT/s SO-DIMMs and 5 SATA ports (1 x SATA3, 4 x SATA2 supported Raid 0/1/5/10). Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one PCI slot for I/O expansion. The MSI IM-QM67 is revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- Free SEGA Forever games can't save offline
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced