MSI Announces Sandy Bridge Ready Mobile on Desktop Industrial Motherboard
MSI, the global leading brand in motherboards, announced the launch of the upgraded version of IM-QM67 with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to the Industrial Platform Computing (IPC) market segment. This motherboard supports multiple display outputs in a mini-ITX form factor board and utilizes Intel's 32nm process technology products for the highest HD graphic quality.
MSI debuts the IM-QM67 based on the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and the Intel QM67 Express chipset to provide the latest slim form factor for embedded applications. The IM-QM67 supports 6 kinds of display outputs, including LVDS, eDP, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP and it has great 3D graphics performance and support for up to 1080P high definition video. The IM-QM67 also features support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, Direct-X 10 shader model 4.0, and full hardware acceleration.
The MSI IM-QM67 forsook the traditional ATX power source for a power adapter input. For the storage it supports up to dual DDR3 1600 MT/s SO-DIMMs and 5 SATA ports (1 x SATA3, 4 x SATA2 supported Raid 0/1/5/10). Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one PCI slot for I/O expansion. The MSI IM-QM67 is revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- Former Halo, Destiny devs form new VR game studio Endeavor One
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets