NEC Display Solutions Improves 23-inch MultiSync EA Series Model
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 model designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
"The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with its users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective."
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T