NEC Display Solutions Improves 23-inch MultiSync EA Series Model
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 model designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
"The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with its users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective."
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes