NEC Display Solutions Improves 23-inch MultiSync EA Series Model
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 model designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
"The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with its users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective."
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China