NEC Display Solutions Improves 23-inch MultiSync EA Series Model
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 model designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
"The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with its users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective."
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning