NEC Display Solutions Improves 23-inch MultiSync EA Series Model
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 model designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
"The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with its users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective."
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards