ZOTAC Expands GeForce 9800-series lineup
ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ receives 1GB of GDDR3 memory
Hong Kong - Oct. 28, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacture of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today expands its GeForce 9800 series line up with the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB. The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB pairs the powerful NVIDIA® GeForce 9800GTX+ graphics processor with 1GB of high-speed GDDR3 graphics memory for phenomenal visuals in the latest DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1-enabled 3D games and applications.
The new ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB is powered by NVIDIA®'s award winning unified architecture with 128 stream processors for power-packed experience in 3D games and CUDA-enabled applications. The new 1GB of GDDR3 memory ensures the NVIDIA® GeForce 9800 GTX+ graphics processor is able to keep up with the latest texture-intensive and demanding DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 3D games.
"Packing our ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ with 1GB of graphics memory allows ZOTAC to deliver higher performance to our mainstream customers, especially with new demanding DirectX 10 games," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The added graphics memory will be most beneficial to gamers that play at higher-resolutions in high-quality modes."
NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB to process more than just 3D games and applications. With CUDA technology, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB can use the power of its 128 stream processors to process advanced mathematical calculations to deliver up to a 100-percent performance increase, compared to quad-core processors in CUDA-enabled applications.
NVIDIA® PhysX technology delivers unprecedented in-game realism in PhysX-enabled games with the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB. With PhysX technology, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB delivers real-time weather, realistic explosions and enhanced environmental interactivity effects in PhysX-enabled titles for absolute gaming immersion.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology transforms a PC with a ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB into a multimedia powerhouse. PureVideo HD technology empowers the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB with hardware decode acceleration of VC-1 and H.264 video formats for vivid high-definition movie playback on PCs.
To take advantage of the high-performance of the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB, a full copy of the game XIII Century is bundled. XIII Century immerses gamers into a highly detailed 3D rendition of 13th century Europe where historical battles can be recreated and experienced first hand.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB is backed by an extended warranty, to ensure long-term reliability with the card.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB.
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB
- High-performance and high-definition gaming ready
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
- 1GB of GDDR3 memory
- 128 stream processors
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- NVIDIA® CUDA ready
- NVIDIA® PhysX ready
- NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
- Dual-link dual DVI - up to 2560x1600
- DVI to HDMI dongle included
- DVI Audio (HDMI) compatible
- XIII Century game bundle
- Extended Warranty (Please visit http://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD