Eurocom Launches The Newest AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M CrossFireX in its high end notebooks
Eurocom (www.eurocom.com), the worlds leading notebook developer is adding AMD's new high performance HD6970M GPUs to their extensive options of high end video cards. With the HD6970M Eurocom is extending their already impressive options of configurability in their line of products. The Radeon HD6970M is AMD's top of the line VGA card of their new 6xxxM series that they will oficially launch at the Computer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada starting on 6th of January 2011. The addition of the AMD 6000M series cards in single and crossfire combined with NVIDIA's GTX 400M series and FX 5000M series cards in single and SLI gives Eurocom customers a complete choice of video processor options to fit any project.
Eurocom was founded on the belief that it could revolutionize the PC world with Mobile Workstation Technology, its design and advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. Eurocom offers fully configurable Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers; from VGA to storage, from RAM to Processor, everything can be configured to the needs of the individual user. With this new GPU Eurocom adds another option to its extended GPU line of products.
About AMD Radeon Mobility HD6xxxM Series
The AMD RadeonTM HD 6xxxM Series is following up the HD 5xxxM series. After having launched the HD 6xxx desktop GPU series in October 2010, AMD is showing its commitment to the mobile market by launching the mobile version of this series for ultimate graphical performance on the go. In conjunction with its philosophy of offering the best technology available Eurocom chose to offer only the highest performing AMD HD 6000 series card, the HD6970M. Eurocom offers overclocking support for the HD 6970M to allow for even more extreme performance.
Overview of Radeon Mobility HD6970M
The AMD RadeonTM HD 6970M is the top performing GPU in the HD 6000M Series. Eurocom will include the top of the line HD6970M in its models. Some of the key specs of this new VGA card:
- Up to 1.31 TeraFLOPs of computing power
- GDDR5 memory Interface
- 256-bit architecture
- 960 Stream Processor Units
- 48 Texture Units
- PCI Express 2.1 x 16 bus interface
- OpenGL 4.1 support
- UVD 3
- 128 Z/Stencil Render Output (ROP) Units
- 32 Color ROP Units
CrossFireXTechnology allows multiple GPUs in one system to improve its graphics performance. Eurocom supports this technology for the HD 6970M card for the EUROCOM Panther 2.0 and the EUROCOM Leopard.
Eurocom will offer the new HD6970M in the following EUROCOM models:
1) EUROCOM Panther 2.0 (single and Dual/CrossFire operation)
2) EUROCOM Leopard (single and Dual/CrossFire operation)
3) EUROCOM Cougar (single VGA operation)
4) EUROCOM Cheetah 2.0 (single VGA operation)
Eurocom is the world's leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom
Eurocom's Technology Leadership
Eurocom has made its reputation in the computer industry by offering the most advanced Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers available. The company was founded on the belief that it could revolutionize the PC world with advanced Mobile Technology, with designs and advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. Eurocom continues to engineer well-balanced, state of the art machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines