Inherit Overclocking Gene with Higher Specification - LANParty unveils new DDR3 motherboard "DK P45-T3RSB Plus"
DFI, Taipei, October 27th, 2008 - The LANParty (DFI) P45 series has received numerous favorable comments. It is no matter whether we speak of the DK P45-T2RS and DK P45-T2RS Plus which have created a new Super Pi world record, or the most powerful microATX mainboard JR P45-T2RS which has created excellent achievements in DDR2 platform.
LANParty will release the DK P45-T3RSB Plus with DDR3 supports in November which inherits the circuit design of three former star products, providing more choices of mainboards for fans.
For game fans, the DK P45-T3RSB Plus has two PCIE slots. It supports the Crossfire function completely that provides optimized 3D operation; the Realtek ALC885 8-channel audio chip provides the true to life listening experience; 6-phase full digital PWM and solid-state capacitor design guarantee stability when you play games; the dual-channel DDR3 and ABS automatic overclocking function enables you to enjoy the best performance in the easiest way.
For advanced overclocking fans, LANParty also retains various considerate functions for them, e.g. the "Debug LED" for which you can check the system status; the "EZ Jumper" that can reset BIOS settings quickly; large capacity BIOS that can save four OC profiles; on board Power/ Reset buttons and the Genie BIOS with "Advanced/ Easy" modes, improving the overclocking potential considerably.
DK P45-T3RSB Plus provides one Gigabit LAN interface, 12 USB 2.0 connectors, one IDE slot and 8 SATA slots. Besides its utility for gaming and overclocking, it is also a qualified multimedia platform. The DK P45-T3RSB Plus is provided for you to challenge extremes and enjoy multimedia entertainment.
DK P45-T3RSB Plus Profile
1. Heat-pipe thermal system for PWM & Northbridge
2. Intel® P45 with ICH10R
3. Intel® LGA 775 Core2 Extreme/ Quad/ Duo
4. Supports DDR3 1333MHz(2000MHz in O.C mode)
5. FSB supports up to 1333MHz
6. Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
7. Auto Boost System (ABS): upgrade your CPU automatically
8. AMD ATI Crossfire ready
ABS is a "two-step" over-clocking software. Simply install the software, reboot the computer, press to improve FSB frequency (200MHz>266MHz; 266MHz>333MHz; 333MHz>400MHz), and your CPU will be upgraded automatically! With ABS, you can enjoy the performance of the a high-end CPU at the entry-level cost.
DFI offers a complete line-up of advanced motherboards as well as graphics solutions and Applied Computing Platforms to meet the expanding needs of the IT market. LANParty is the brand of high-end overclocking motherboard belongs to DFI Inc., pursue and satisfy all consumers and users with highest quality materials and with extremely excellent performance.
LANParty (DFI) http://www.LANParty.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!