Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB - Superb Premium Own Design, Faster than Ever!
As the leading brand in enthusiastic graphics cards, Gainward proudly unveils its "GOOD"(Gainward Optimized Own Design) brand, Gainward GeForce GTX 580 customized design, the world's fastest single DirectX 11 GPU. Gainward GeForce GTX 580 1536MB own design is dynamically driven by enhanced Fermi 2.0 GPU (GF110); it is a tribute to enthusiastic PC gamers worldwide with the first-rate performance and quiet dual-fan cooling solution. Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB is clocked at 783MHz for all 512 CUDA Cores and 2010MHz for 1536MB GDDR5 384 bits memory; equivalent bandwidth is up to 193 GB/sec. Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB illustrates exceptional gaming performance, in DirectX 10 performance, it surpasses up to 34 % than the previous generation and 22 % higher in DirectX 11 testing, while its performance in DirectX10 benchmark goes beyond proudly 45% comparing with competing GPU in red camp and exceeds amazingly 30% in DirectX 11 performance.
Only running 5.0dB different than the environment (in 2D mode)
Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB is efficiently cooled by Gainward Grand Prix (GP) Heatpipes Cooler ventilated with 2 GR8 (Great 8 cm) PWM controlled fans. It provides a quite gaming environment; runs totally inaudible 33.0dB in 2D mode, only 5.0dB higher than the environment, nearly undistinguishable (for reference, a coin dropping on floor makes 81 dB). Comparing with GTX 580 reference fansink, Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB performs amazingly in low acoustic noise scale, which is 6.6 dB lower.
Performing 12°C cooler than reference fansink (in 3D mode)
While in 3D hard loading, Gainward GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB shows its excellent cooling performance by operating extreme low-temperature, which is 12°C lower than GTX 580 reference board, literally 32% amazingly cooler. Contributed by Gainward optimized cooler design, it delivers a quite gaming environment and low-temperature performance, implying high quality gaming experience with stability. It is also smartly and thoughtfully integrated "QuattroPorts", (Display Port, Dual-DVI, and HDMI), fulfills universal connectivity for diverse display in Extreme High-Definition resolution (1920x1200/1080p).
With the Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB, you can experience blockbuster games with superlative gaming thrills and enjoy exceptional geometric realism with amazing 12 billion triangles per second. If you are a hardcore gamer, Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB is equipped with an optimized cover design, achieving a better SLI configuration even when powered in full compliance with 3-way SLI. With the incredibly screaming performance and sensational features, Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB is your best choices to a happy new year.
Gainward GeForce GTX 580 "GOOD" 1536MB Specifications
Gainward was founded in 1984 with a commitment to develop the most advanced graphics accelerators in the industry and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Received great reputation for manufacturing of leading edge products for the enthusiastic market. Gainward "Golden Sample" (GS) and "Golden Sample Goes Like Hell" (GS-GLH) are two signature synonyms for aggressive overclocked and extreme overclocked graphics cards in the gaming society. As one of the top graphics cards leading brands, Gainward continues to provide cutting edge products with excellent quality. Furthermore, Gainward brand name symbolizes our belief in gaining trusts and respects from our valued customers. With Headquarter based in Taipei, Taiwan, factory in Shenzhen, China and European Headquarter in Munich, Germany. Gainward is ambitious to address worldwide market and cooperates closely with its globally localized channel partners.
Latest News Posts
- The Note8 to have a fingerprint sensor under the display
- OnePlus teases the OnePlus 5 color options
- ISS crew on an urgent spacewalk after equipment failure
- Far Cry 5 may have exclusive content on PS4
- Meizu launches new mid-range smartphone - the M5c
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning