bModo Inc., now ships its Windows7 based bModo12 Tablet PC to the Worldwide market!
Fremont, CA - 3 Jan 2011: bModo Inc. announced that its first Tablet PC 'bModo 12' - a Windows 7 based Tablet that is possibly the most capable and user-friendly mobile computing device out of the box by combining the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC - began shipping to customers worldwide.
The bModo 12 is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, comes in models with 2GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12G) and 1GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12), both operating Windows 7 Home Premium. The bModo 12 includes a HDMI output, an OMTP jack, 32GB SSD, multi-touch capacitive 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, an unlocked SIM card slot, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, microphone, stereo speakers, front facing VGA camera for video chat, capacitive touch HotKeys and a built-in docking connection. A docking station enables users to use the bModo12 tablet PC as a home/work space workstation. A carrying bag and other accessories are scheduled to be available in early 2011.
The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more.
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova2 graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12. Bossa Nova2 offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Consumers can purchase the bModo12 Tablet PC directly from the manufacturer's e-Commerce website at: http://www.bmodostore.com/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives