bModo Inc., now ships its Windows7 based bModo12 Tablet PC to the Worldwide market!
Fremont, CA - 3 Jan 2011: bModo Inc. announced that its first Tablet PC 'bModo 12' - a Windows 7 based Tablet that is possibly the most capable and user-friendly mobile computing device out of the box by combining the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC - began shipping to customers worldwide.
The bModo 12 is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, comes in models with 2GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12G) and 1GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12), both operating Windows 7 Home Premium. The bModo 12 includes a HDMI output, an OMTP jack, 32GB SSD, multi-touch capacitive 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, an unlocked SIM card slot, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, microphone, stereo speakers, front facing VGA camera for video chat, capacitive touch HotKeys and a built-in docking connection. A docking station enables users to use the bModo12 tablet PC as a home/work space workstation. A carrying bag and other accessories are scheduled to be available in early 2011.
The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more.
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova2 graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12. Bossa Nova2 offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Consumers can purchase the bModo12 Tablet PC directly from the manufacturer's e-Commerce website at: http://www.bmodostore.com/
Latest News Posts
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling