bModo Inc., now ships its Windows7 based bModo12 Tablet PC to the Worldwide market!
Fremont, CA - 3 Jan 2011: bModo Inc. announced that its first Tablet PC 'bModo 12' - a Windows 7 based Tablet that is possibly the most capable and user-friendly mobile computing device out of the box by combining the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC - began shipping to customers worldwide.
The bModo 12 is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, comes in models with 2GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12G) and 1GB DDR2 RAM (bModo12), both operating Windows 7 Home Premium. The bModo 12 includes a HDMI output, an OMTP jack, 32GB SSD, multi-touch capacitive 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, an unlocked SIM card slot, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, microphone, stereo speakers, front facing VGA camera for video chat, capacitive touch HotKeys and a built-in docking connection. A docking station enables users to use the bModo12 tablet PC as a home/work space workstation. A carrying bag and other accessories are scheduled to be available in early 2011.
The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more.
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova2 graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12. Bossa Nova2 offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Consumers can purchase the bModo12 Tablet PC directly from the manufacturer's e-Commerce website at: http://www.bmodostore.com/
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition