ZOTAC® Supercharges Energy-Efficient Computing
New ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform deliver perfect CPU and GPU synergy
HONG KONG - Jan. 04, 2011 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today supercharges energy-efficient computing with the new ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series combines discrete-class graphics processing with a dual processor cores for the perfect synergy of CPU and GPU that delivers a perfect digital media experience with unprecedented energy-efficiency.
AMD Radeon HD 6310 discrete-class graphics processing takes charge of all digital media processing tasks to enable the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series to deliver stunning Blu-ray and smooth streaming high-definition video playback. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series is a potent casual gaming platform capable of rendering stunning 3D visuals with Microsoft® DirectX® 11 technology.
"The AMD E-350 APU platform combined with our ZBOX Blu-ray form factor is a phenomenal small form factor solution. The snappy day-to-day performance and superb high-definition video and DirectX® 11 3D capabilities makes the ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 perfect for users that crave energy-efficiency without sacrificing premium features and capabilities," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
Enhanced audio output capabilities deliver superior audio quality and features with the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series can send raw lossless (bitstream) audio formats - Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio - via HDMI to digital home theatre receivers for flawless high-definition audio that matches the high-definition video capabilities.
An integrated slot-load Blu-ray drive enables the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series to read Blu-ray media, read and write DVD and CD media for compatibility with all available forms of optical media. Dual network connectivity options lets the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 connect to home networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or up to 1000 Mb/s via Ethernet for lightning-fast transfer speeds with or without wires.
The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 packs class-leading expansion capabilities inside a slim chassis and provides support for a 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD, two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots, mini-PCI express, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and eSATA expansion capabilities - ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 Plus models include 2GB of DDR3 memory and a 250GB HDD preinstalled.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series.
About ZOTAC® International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC® International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC® is also one of the largest NVIDIA® graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC® philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand