ZOTAC® Supercharges Energy-Efficient Computing
New ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform deliver perfect CPU and GPU synergy
HONG KONG - Jan. 04, 2011 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today supercharges energy-efficient computing with the new ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series combines discrete-class graphics processing with a dual processor cores for the perfect synergy of CPU and GPU that delivers a perfect digital media experience with unprecedented energy-efficiency.
AMD Radeon HD 6310 discrete-class graphics processing takes charge of all digital media processing tasks to enable the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series to deliver stunning Blu-ray and smooth streaming high-definition video playback. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series is a potent casual gaming platform capable of rendering stunning 3D visuals with Microsoft® DirectX® 11 technology.
"The AMD E-350 APU platform combined with our ZBOX Blu-ray form factor is a phenomenal small form factor solution. The snappy day-to-day performance and superb high-definition video and DirectX® 11 3D capabilities makes the ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 perfect for users that crave energy-efficiency without sacrificing premium features and capabilities," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
Enhanced audio output capabilities deliver superior audio quality and features with the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series. The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series can send raw lossless (bitstream) audio formats - Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio - via HDMI to digital home theatre receivers for flawless high-definition audio that matches the high-definition video capabilities.
An integrated slot-load Blu-ray drive enables the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series to read Blu-ray media, read and write DVD and CD media for compatibility with all available forms of optical media. Dual network connectivity options lets the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 connect to home networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or up to 1000 Mb/s via Ethernet for lightning-fast transfer speeds with or without wires.
The ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 packs class-leading expansion capabilities inside a slim chassis and provides support for a 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD, two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots, mini-PCI express, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and eSATA expansion capabilities - ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 Plus models include 2GB of DDR3 memory and a 250GB HDD preinstalled.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series.
About ZOTAC® International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC® International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC® is also one of the largest NVIDIA® graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC® philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio