ASUS Limited Edition Gold-Aureate Axe Square CPU Cooler Delivers Ultimate Quiet Cooling and Energy Savings
Taipei, Taiwan, October 27, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch thermal products, has today released the latest flagship model in the ASUS AMAzing series-the Axe Square. Decorated with a dazzling gold-aureate color that complements the uniquely axe-shaped design, this high performance cooler exudes the ultimate in aesthetic appeal; and comes in a limited edition luxury packaging. Furthermore, the Axe Square is also able to deliver enhanced cooling that support exceptional overclocking performances of up to 180W-all the while still retaining extremely low acoustic levels through the automatic PWM function.
Ultimate Cooling with 5500cm2 Heat Dissipation Area
The Axe Square features a 120mm LED fan, five copper C-shaped heatpipes, a mirror-polished base and a large-scale heat dissipation surface area of up to 5500cm2 to facilitate highly efficient heat transfers in order to provide enthusiasts worldwide with the ultimate cooling experience.
Ultra Silent at 16 dBA and Power Savings
Equipped with the PWM function, the Axe Square is able to adjust the fan speed according to the CPU's temperature-providing users with the optimal operating environment at a mere 16 dBA; as well as helping to conserve energy and delivering CPU stability.
Amazing Gold-Aureate Design with Luxury Packing
The new Axe Square is the latest model in the limited AMAzing series, and takes centerstage with its stunning gold-aureate color; which juxtaposes with the black nickel-plated surfaces of unique axe-shaped design for the ultimate in aesthetic appeal. Moreover, this stunning Axe Square comes in an extremely luxurious packaging with a limited-run identification card that ensures the fine quality of the AMAzing Series.
Latest News Posts
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017