ASUS Limited Edition Gold-Aureate Axe Square CPU Cooler Delivers Ultimate Quiet Cooling and Energy Savings
Taipei, Taiwan, October 27, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch thermal products, has today released the latest flagship model in the ASUS AMAzing series-the Axe Square. Decorated with a dazzling gold-aureate color that complements the uniquely axe-shaped design, this high performance cooler exudes the ultimate in aesthetic appeal; and comes in a limited edition luxury packaging. Furthermore, the Axe Square is also able to deliver enhanced cooling that support exceptional overclocking performances of up to 180W-all the while still retaining extremely low acoustic levels through the automatic PWM function.
Ultimate Cooling with 5500cm2 Heat Dissipation Area
The Axe Square features a 120mm LED fan, five copper C-shaped heatpipes, a mirror-polished base and a large-scale heat dissipation surface area of up to 5500cm2 to facilitate highly efficient heat transfers in order to provide enthusiasts worldwide with the ultimate cooling experience.
Ultra Silent at 16 dBA and Power Savings
Equipped with the PWM function, the Axe Square is able to adjust the fan speed according to the CPU's temperature-providing users with the optimal operating environment at a mere 16 dBA; as well as helping to conserve energy and delivering CPU stability.
Amazing Gold-Aureate Design with Luxury Packing
The new Axe Square is the latest model in the limited AMAzing series, and takes centerstage with its stunning gold-aureate color; which juxtaposes with the black nickel-plated surfaces of unique axe-shaped design for the ultimate in aesthetic appeal. Moreover, this stunning Axe Square comes in an extremely luxurious packaging with a limited-run identification card that ensures the fine quality of the AMAzing Series.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!