ASUS Limited Edition Gold-Aureate Axe Square CPU Cooler Delivers Ultimate Quiet Cooling and Energy Savings
Taipei, Taiwan, October 27, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch thermal products, has today released the latest flagship model in the ASUS AMAzing series-the Axe Square. Decorated with a dazzling gold-aureate color that complements the uniquely axe-shaped design, this high performance cooler exudes the ultimate in aesthetic appeal; and comes in a limited edition luxury packaging. Furthermore, the Axe Square is also able to deliver enhanced cooling that support exceptional overclocking performances of up to 180W-all the while still retaining extremely low acoustic levels through the automatic PWM function.
Ultimate Cooling with 5500cm2 Heat Dissipation Area
The Axe Square features a 120mm LED fan, five copper C-shaped heatpipes, a mirror-polished base and a large-scale heat dissipation surface area of up to 5500cm2 to facilitate highly efficient heat transfers in order to provide enthusiasts worldwide with the ultimate cooling experience.
Ultra Silent at 16 dBA and Power Savings
Equipped with the PWM function, the Axe Square is able to adjust the fan speed according to the CPU's temperature-providing users with the optimal operating environment at a mere 16 dBA; as well as helping to conserve energy and delivering CPU stability.
Amazing Gold-Aureate Design with Luxury Packing
The new Axe Square is the latest model in the limited AMAzing series, and takes centerstage with its stunning gold-aureate color; which juxtaposes with the black nickel-plated surfaces of unique axe-shaped design for the ultimate in aesthetic appeal. Moreover, this stunning Axe Square comes in an extremely luxurious packaging with a limited-run identification card that ensures the fine quality of the AMAzing Series.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio