BitFenix Announces US Availability
Award-winning BitFenix products to be available on pre-order at the BitFenix Store
(BitFenix Design Lab, January 4th, 2011) - After winning critical acclaim from around the world, PC gamers and enthusiasts have been inundating the BitFenix Design Lab with emails asking when BitFenix products would be made available in the USA. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce that the wait is over. Starting on January 10th, 2011, BitFenix products will be available for pre-order at the BitFenix Store.
"After receiving emails almost daily inquiring about BitFenix in the US, we are excited to finally say that both Colossus and Survivor will be available for pre-order," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "By bringing BitFenix products to North American shores, users in the US will finally be able to experience what BitFenix users in Europe and Asia have been raving about."
Beginning January 10th, 2011 at 11:00am EST, users in the US can pre-order at the BitFenix Store and be first in line for when BitFenix products arrive:
Quantities will be extremely limited, so interested users should act quickly to avoid disappointment.
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology