RipjawsX! G.Skill Launches Its New Memory Series Designed Specifically for Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs, H67 and P67 Platforms-
A whole range of performance memory for any Intel Sandy Bridge system, up to and including the incredible RipjawsX 2,300MHz CL7 4GB (2GBx2), 2133MHz CL8-9-8 4GB (2GBx2) and 2,200MHz CL9 16GB (4GBx4) kits.
Taipei-Taiwan-3rd January 2011. G.Skill has announced the development of its brand new RipjawsX series memory modules, designed specifically for Intel Sandy Bridge LGA1155 processors, and H67 and P67 motherboard platforms. The new RipjawsX series consists of a complete range of memory solution, from DDR3 1,333MHz, 1,600MHz, 1,866MHz, 2,133MHz, 2,200MHz to 2,300MHz. Combined with the Intel's highly anticipated Sandy Bridge platform, G.Skill RipjawsX series memory kits deliver more bandwidth and performance than ever. The following screen shows ultimate 25K MB/s bandwidth at extreme memory speed of 2300MHz CL7.
Building on the strong success of the first generation Ripjaws brand in performance memory kits, every single RipjawsX memory kit is hand-tested on an Intel Sandy Bridge platform in accordance with G.Skill's strict internal testing procedure, to ensure the best in class performance, compatibility and reliability across a range of popular motherboards. It is the perfect memory solution for PC gamers, performance workstations, enthusiast power users and anyone who loves the cutting-edge of technology! The following list shows the detail specifications of G.Skill RipjawsX family.
All G.Skill memory products come with lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform