RipjawsX! G.Skill Launches Its New Memory Series Designed Specifically for Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs, H67 and P67 Platforms-
A whole range of performance memory for any Intel Sandy Bridge system, up to and including the incredible RipjawsX 2,300MHz CL7 4GB (2GBx2), 2133MHz CL8-9-8 4GB (2GBx2) and 2,200MHz CL9 16GB (4GBx4) kits.
Taipei-Taiwan-3rd January 2011. G.Skill has announced the development of its brand new RipjawsX series memory modules, designed specifically for Intel Sandy Bridge LGA1155 processors, and H67 and P67 motherboard platforms. The new RipjawsX series consists of a complete range of memory solution, from DDR3 1,333MHz, 1,600MHz, 1,866MHz, 2,133MHz, 2,200MHz to 2,300MHz. Combined with the Intel's highly anticipated Sandy Bridge platform, G.Skill RipjawsX series memory kits deliver more bandwidth and performance than ever. The following screen shows ultimate 25K MB/s bandwidth at extreme memory speed of 2300MHz CL7.
Building on the strong success of the first generation Ripjaws brand in performance memory kits, every single RipjawsX memory kit is hand-tested on an Intel Sandy Bridge platform in accordance with G.Skill's strict internal testing procedure, to ensure the best in class performance, compatibility and reliability across a range of popular motherboards. It is the perfect memory solution for PC gamers, performance workstations, enthusiast power users and anyone who loves the cutting-edge of technology! The following list shows the detail specifications of G.Skill RipjawsX family.
All G.Skill memory products come with lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt