PowerColor is the only graphics manufacturer to provide liquid cooling on the HD6970 graphics card
Taipei, Taiwan -December 30, 2010-TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the world's first liquid cooling solution for the HD6970 series. The PowerColor Liquid Cooling Solution (LCS) HD6970 2GB GDDR5 is once again working with renowned cooling manufacturer EKwaterblocks to bring the ultimate cooling solution to the HD6970. The offering aims to provide extraordinary thermal performance to enhance overclocking ability while allowing optimum system stability.
The PowerColor LCS HD6970 has a full water block mounted on the card, fully covering the key components which can be dissipate the heat from the copper base design. This allows the reduction of GPU temperatures under 50°C even under full load. PowerColor packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
"The coolest temperatures and the fastest performance is what we guarantee to add into the LCS HD6970 features," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With all the key features come with this latest solution, we believe all these benefits can make it the best solution ever for hardcore gamers and benchmark ethusiasts."
Compatible with all the latest features, the PowerColor LCS HD6970 has a factory overclocked setting at 925 MHz core and 1425 MHz memory, easily pushing the overclocking ability to maximize its performance. The card also comes equipped with Volterra's digital power solution, maximizes its transforming efficiency and delivers the best output quality through its high frequency feature, enabling the most efficient way to boost up gaming experience.
About EK Water Blocks
Started in year 1999, when the founder Edvard König bought his first computer. The goal for EK is to excel in a niche market of performance upgrades for computers. With continuous research and development, we have established a portfolio of products for water cooling. Quality and breathtaking design on the technological edge is our philosophy. For further information, visit: http://www.ekwaterblocks.com/index.php
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz