FITNESS TECHNOLOGIES INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 100% WATERPROOF MP3 PLAYER AT CES
- UWaterG2 Goes Everywhere You Go - Fashionable Multi-Colored MP3 Player
- Easily Clips onto Goggles/Headband - Perfect for Swimming & Outdoor Recreational Activities!
- Patent-Pending UWaterG2 Features Waterproof Audio Technologies (WAT)
- Highest Rated IPX8-Certified 100% Waterproof up to 10 Feet
December 29, 2010, Bogota, NJ -- Fitness Technologies Inc. http://www.FitnessTechUSA.com, a leading provider of waterproof audio products, announced today the world's smallest waterproof MP3 player, the UWaterG2, to be introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Booth #3130, held in Las Vegas, January 6-9, 2011. The micro-sized UWaterG2 MP3 player (0.4"x1.25"x 1.75") comes with 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB of memory, and is certified at 10 feet (3 Meters) underwater. Available in 5 fashionable colors: Black/Yellow, Black/Red, Black/Blue, Black or Ice White, the UWaterG2 is affordably priced starting at $59.
8GB of Memory Fits up to 2,400 Songs (20 Audio Books)
With 8GB of memory, users can easily create a 2,400 song (20 audio book) personal playlist with up to 8 hours of playtime. The patent-pending UWaterG2 waterproof MP3 player easily clips onto an armband (included), goggles, headband, or belt for swim-anywhere/go-anywhere listening pleasure. "The UWaterG2 ends the boredom of swimming laps, letting you enjoy music and audio books while boating, surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, skiing, walking in the rain, or running -- this is the ultimate outdoor companion!" said Opher Pail, President, Fitness Technologies Inc.
"Twist & Lock" Earphones Provide Double Protection to Completely Seal Out Water --
The UWaterG2 features Waterproof Audio Technologies (WAT) and "Twist & Lock" technology that not only completely seals water out of the earphone jacks, but also provides crucial long term protection against corrosion -- a problem that often damages devices with regular jacks. Since the UWaterG2 is rated at the highest level IPX water submersion standard -- IPX8-certified 100% waterproof up to 10 Feet/3 Meters underwater, you never have to worry about accidentally damaging your MP3 player.
UWaterG2 Product Features:
- 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB of memory.
- Up to 8 hours of continuous play time.
- Built-in high performance Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1000+ cycles).
- IPX8 Waterproof Certification - underwater up to 10 feet/3 Meters.
- Weight: under 1 Ounce.
- Windows/Mac Compatible - includes USB cable.
- Mini-Size: 0.4"x1.25"x1.75" (0.9x3x4.5cm).
- Sequential/Shuffle Play Modes.
- Highly Visible Multi-Color LED Mode Control makes it easy to use.
- Available in multiple colors: Black/Yellow, Black/Red, Black/Blue, Black and Ice White.
- "Twist & Lock" jack technology completely seals out water.
Designed in the U.S.A. with Patent Pending, the UWaterG2 world's smallest waterproof MP3 Player is available immediately, priced starting at $59.95 from http://www.FitnessTechUSA.com and select retail outlets. The UWaterG2 includes the MP3 player, extendable stereo waterproof earphones (12"-40"), silicon ear-tips (4 sets, XL,L,M,S), armband, detachable flex clip, USB cable, owner's manual, and international extended warranty. An optional universal adapter provides connectivity to other headphones/earphones. For more information, visit: http://www.FitnessTechUSA.com, email: info@FitnessTechUSA.com phone: (201) 457-0030.
About Fitness Technologies, Inc.
Fitness Technologies Inc., a member of The SAMCO Group, has been enhancing lifestyles with waterproof audio products since 1996. Fitness Technologies' SwimmersChoice FM Radio, introduced in 1997, was the best selling waterproof radio for over a decade. The second generation TEMPOG1 and TEMPOG2 were the first smart waterproof MP3 players on the market. The new third generation UWaterG2, the world's smallest waterproof MP3 player, was developed using feedback from end-users and 15 years experience. For more information, see http://www.FitnessTechUSA.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z smartphone revealed at MWC 2015
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop