PQI Unveils the S725 Ninja Flash Card Reader
PQI is aimed for those who care about operating simplicity and can't stand inconvenience by creating a tailor-made design for consumers on a budget by announcing the arrival of the S725 Ninja Flash Card Reader. This model features a slim, flowing exterior shape accompanied by a unique structural design. The front-end serves as the USB transfer interface, and when the micro SDHC/SD memory card is inserted in the back-end slot, it can provide a normal card reader data transmission functional. Also, its unique back-end secure-cap design completely protects the memory card and its great looking exterior while simultaneously resolving the problem of easily misplacing your memory card.
What's more, the S725 can also be used as a travel disk for storing data. With its agile 360° swiveling action, it offers a secure-cap design alongside dual functionality. With a built-in strap, it can also be used as a mobile phone ornament or hung from a bag as an accessory. Light and portable, it offers exactly what is needed- simplicity and convenience. The S725 and micro SDHC/SD card are sold as a package, so the price and user-friendly perks can be enjoyed in just a single purchase. This new product comes cloaked in a staid, understated black and a shape giving off an air of lightness and mobility. This little Ninja has the features and neat form to differentiate it from the competition both in functionality and user friendliness.
PQI S725 Product Specifications:
Interface: USB1.1 /2.0
Size: 34.2 x 21 x 9 (mm)
Storage Capacity: microSD up to 32GB
Operating Environments: Running: 0°C to 50°C; Normal: -40°C to 60°C
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Mac 10.2-10.4
Warranty Period: Two years
For the latest PQI information, please visit the PQI global website at http://www.pqigroup.com.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X