Colorful Announces iGame460-2GB 2 Years Anniversary Limited Edition
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announces a limited edition GTX460, to commemorate iGame series have been founded for 2 years. iGame460 is one of the successful graphics cards in 2010, the cooler is used the Shark-inspired Bionic Design, both noise level and thermal performance are controlled pretty well, and the design won the KAPOK prize which is an weighty industry design award in China.
The GPUs of iGame460 limited edition have been chosen, and only 50 pieces are provided in total, each of them has exclusive serial number. It has 8 pieces Hynix DDR5 memory, which is the world's first 256MB (2Gb) capacity of each module and 6Gbps of the speed. On the PCB, there are 2 BIOS chips are installed so that it has two different clock modes (Normal/Turbo). In Normal mode, the clock keeps as the same as the reference edition and runs at 675/1350/3608MHz; but in Turbo mode, the clock is boosted to set 890/1780/4000MHz, users can select the mode they like by press the button on the bracket near by the mini HDMI port.
The outputs of the card are 2 DVI ports and 1 mini HDMI port. The DVI ports equip EMI shield, and the surface of DVI ports and mini HDMI port use gold-plated to reduce the EMI noise and keep anti-oxidation.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines