New Patriot Viper Xtreme, Division 2 and G2 Series DDR3 memory kits for upcoming 2nd Generation Intel® Core processor platforms
FREMONT, CALIF., USA - December 28, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces two new memory series' designed for the 2nd Generation Intel® Core processor platforms - Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition and the G2 Series high-speed DDR3 memory kits.
The Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme, Division 2 memory kits are designed for the extreme enthusiast looking to push the limits of DDR3 memory technology and is the perfect companion for lightning-fast 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platforms. G2 Series memory kits are also created for the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platform but are intended for the serious PC gamer looking for increased system performance for the gaming edge at a cost conscious price.
Rated at speeds up to 2133 MHz, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits are Intel certified and enable demanding enthusiasts to extract every ounce of performance from 2nd generation Intel Core processor platforms effortlessly while leaving plenty of headroom for adventurous overclockers. Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits deliver instant memory access at high-speeds for a lag-free computing experience with 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platforms.
The G2 Series, the successor to the popular G Series memory kits come in a wide variety of speeds ranging from 1333MHz to 1600MHz and various latencies for PC gamers to match their performance against their budget. The low-profile heatsinks provide excellent cooling performance while not interfering with other internal PC components.
"We are excited to take advantage of this opportunity and enable products geared for the upcoming Intel platform", says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering. "Intel is an important technology partner and it is vital for us to both be in sync with technological innovations to deliver the best possible products to our users."
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory, LLC, was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Gainward announces the GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix Series
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops