New Patriot Viper Xtreme, Division 2 and G2 Series DDR3 memory kits for upcoming 2nd Generation Intel® Core processor platforms
FREMONT, CALIF., USA - December 28, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces two new memory series' designed for the 2nd Generation Intel® Core processor platforms - Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition and the G2 Series high-speed DDR3 memory kits.
The Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme, Division 2 memory kits are designed for the extreme enthusiast looking to push the limits of DDR3 memory technology and is the perfect companion for lightning-fast 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platforms. G2 Series memory kits are also created for the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platform but are intended for the serious PC gamer looking for increased system performance for the gaming edge at a cost conscious price.
Rated at speeds up to 2133 MHz, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits are Intel certified and enable demanding enthusiasts to extract every ounce of performance from 2nd generation Intel Core processor platforms effortlessly while leaving plenty of headroom for adventurous overclockers. Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits deliver instant memory access at high-speeds for a lag-free computing experience with 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platforms.
The G2 Series, the successor to the popular G Series memory kits come in a wide variety of speeds ranging from 1333MHz to 1600MHz and various latencies for PC gamers to match their performance against their budget. The low-profile heatsinks provide excellent cooling performance while not interfering with other internal PC components.
"We are excited to take advantage of this opportunity and enable products geared for the upcoming Intel platform", says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering. "Intel is an important technology partner and it is vital for us to both be in sync with technological innovations to deliver the best possible products to our users."
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory, LLC, was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family