The world first 2400MHz DRAM Module without Heatsink has been unveiled
KINGMAX launched DDR3 Nano Gaming Ram 2400MHz
The world-famous DRAM module manufacturer KINGMAX presented overclocking DDR3 2400MHz Nano Gaming RAM. It is the unique and the only one DRAM module can be operated at 2400MHz without conventional heat sink. Instead of adding conventional heat sink, Nano Gaming RAM adopts the nano thermal dissipation technology(NTD Tech)to improve thermal performance by 10%. Its bandwidth can reach up to 19.2GB/sec under low voltage which means the performance will be more conspicuously improved in 3D shooting games that involve more rigorous requirements for speed.
Heat dissipation is always the key issue for the stability of system operation.
Particularly in overclocking or 3D games, high temperature may easily cause the instability of operation. Targeting the overclocking and game market, KINGMAX DDR3 Nano Gaming Ram adopting NTD Tech increases the effect of heat radiation, it not only keeps the working temperature far lower than conventional heat sinks, but improves thermal dissipation performance by 10%, thereby effectively maintaining low temperature and high stability. In other words, only NTD Tech can replace conventional heat sinks and only Nano Gaming Ram can allow overclocking enthusiasts and gamers to feel free to challenge the overclocking limit.
KINGMAX Nano Gaming Ram not only has excellent thermal dissipation performance, but reaches 2400MHz and provides high speed transfer bandwidth up to 19.2GB/s with low voltage 1.65V and CL value 9-11-9-27. It exhibits great effects of 3D games. Besides that, Nano Gaming Ram has ASIC chip embedded for anti-counterfeiting purpose design to prohibit counterfeiting. Meanwhile, it supports dual channel platform of Intel P55 chipset (2200MHz above), to reach 100% system compatibility and stability, to fully satisfy the high quality requirements of overclocking and game masters.
Nano Gaming Ram series include 1600MHz, 2000MHz, 2200MHz and 2400MHz for different kind of Motherboard and CPU matches. All products have passed not only 100% rigorous tests before ex-factory delivery, but CE (EU), Intel's XMP certifications and RoHS. KINGMAX memory modules have been well acclaimed by consumers due to their excellent compatibility, stability and outstanding overclocking performance. KINGMAX provides worldwide lifetime warranty service to exemplify its persistence on premium quality and insistence on flawless customer service. For more information, please visit KINGMAX official website at http://www.kingmax.com/
Features of KINGMAX DDR3 2400MHz Nano Gaming Ram:
- Support Intel P55 Chipset
- Adopting Nano Thermal Dissipation Technology
- ASIC chip embedded for anti-counterfeiting purpose
- Lead-free production process
- TinyBGATM technology adopted: with advantages as compact size, well heat dissipation and low EM interference
- 100% product compatibility and stability
- High data transfer performance for overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers
Specification of KINGMAX DDR3 2400MHz Nano Gaming Ram:
- 240-pin DDR3 2200MHz
- CAS Latency: 10
- Bandwidth: 17.6GB/sec
- Voltage: 1.5~1.8v
- Capacity: 4GB (2GB*2)
- Worldwide lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- Microsoft will use Windows 10 to sabotage Steam, says Epic Games boss
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio