Colorful graphics cards are welcomed as their individualized designs
Today, this innovative company announces a special product,a high-end pocket HIFI player, and uses a sub-brand "Colorfly".
Pocket HIFI is a customized product for the advanced audio. Colorfly C4 is a mobile audio player but could achieve unprecedented HI-FI quality. It has 24bit/192KHz sould quality, which can exceed the CD audio standard in reproduction quality. It equips Cirrus Logic D/A and resampling chip, an ultra low jitter clock, and provides SPDIF output and high-performance digital audio output.
The headphone amplifier support 200mA output in Colorfly C4, frequency response is very flat with normal load. When load less than 32 ohm, it will affect the frequency response of low-frequency output, due to the headphone amplifier used 220uF output coupling capacitor.
Based on the classic style, Colorfly C4 has a pretty impressive sight, The wooden enclosure, the vintage finishing on the faceplate, the pro-grade ALPS slider for volume control, to the medieval-gothic emblem on the back. The product is available for all the enthusiasts on the planet, the price is 599EURO with local VAT.
For the details of Colorfly, press here (http://colorfly.colorful.cn/).
3.5 jack ouput 620mV
6.3 jack ouput 2000mV
THD+N RATIO(44.1Khz FS,16ohm,32ohm:
100ohm,300ohm load conditions)
15Khz(S RC En- able) 0.0022%(-90db)
CROSSTALK 32ohm load >75db
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 108db
Clock jitter: 1.5ppm
Files Playback: Yes (support 16bit/24bit sample rate from 16KHz-192Khz Files)
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition