Colorful graphics cards are welcomed as their individualized designs
Today, this innovative company announces a special product,a high-end pocket HIFI player, and uses a sub-brand "Colorfly".
Pocket HIFI is a customized product for the advanced audio. Colorfly C4 is a mobile audio player but could achieve unprecedented HI-FI quality. It has 24bit/192KHz sould quality, which can exceed the CD audio standard in reproduction quality. It equips Cirrus Logic D/A and resampling chip, an ultra low jitter clock, and provides SPDIF output and high-performance digital audio output.
The headphone amplifier support 200mA output in Colorfly C4, frequency response is very flat with normal load. When load less than 32 ohm, it will affect the frequency response of low-frequency output, due to the headphone amplifier used 220uF output coupling capacitor.
Based on the classic style, Colorfly C4 has a pretty impressive sight, The wooden enclosure, the vintage finishing on the faceplate, the pro-grade ALPS slider for volume control, to the medieval-gothic emblem on the back. The product is available for all the enthusiasts on the planet, the price is 599EURO with local VAT.
For the details of Colorfly, press here (http://colorfly.colorful.cn/).
3.5 jack ouput 620mV
6.3 jack ouput 2000mV
THD+N RATIO(44.1Khz FS,16ohm,32ohm:
100ohm,300ohm load conditions)
15Khz(S RC En- able) 0.0022%(-90db)
CROSSTALK 32ohm load >75db
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 108db
Clock jitter: 1.5ppm
Files Playback: Yes (support 16bit/24bit sample rate from 16KHz-192Khz Files)
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to refresh Pascal GPU architecture in 2017
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- Here are some facts about Google for their 18th birthday
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now