Colorful graphics cards are welcomed as their individualized designs
Today, this innovative company announces a special product,a high-end pocket HIFI player, and uses a sub-brand "Colorfly".
Pocket HIFI is a customized product for the advanced audio. Colorfly C4 is a mobile audio player but could achieve unprecedented HI-FI quality. It has 24bit/192KHz sould quality, which can exceed the CD audio standard in reproduction quality. It equips Cirrus Logic D/A and resampling chip, an ultra low jitter clock, and provides SPDIF output and high-performance digital audio output.
The headphone amplifier support 200mA output in Colorfly C4, frequency response is very flat with normal load. When load less than 32 ohm, it will affect the frequency response of low-frequency output, due to the headphone amplifier used 220uF output coupling capacitor.
Based on the classic style, Colorfly C4 has a pretty impressive sight, The wooden enclosure, the vintage finishing on the faceplate, the pro-grade ALPS slider for volume control, to the medieval-gothic emblem on the back. The product is available for all the enthusiasts on the planet, the price is 599EURO with local VAT.
For the details of Colorfly, press here (http://colorfly.colorful.cn/).
3.5 jack ouput 620mV
6.3 jack ouput 2000mV
THD+N RATIO(44.1Khz FS,16ohm,32ohm:
100ohm,300ohm load conditions)
15Khz(S RC En- able) 0.0022%(-90db)
CROSSTALK 32ohm load >75db
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 108db
Clock jitter: 1.5ppm
Files Playback: Yes (support 16bit/24bit sample rate from 16KHz-192Khz Files)
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court