Colorful graphics cards are welcomed as their individualized designs
Today, this innovative company announces a special product,a high-end pocket HIFI player, and uses a sub-brand "Colorfly".
Pocket HIFI is a customized product for the advanced audio. Colorfly C4 is a mobile audio player but could achieve unprecedented HI-FI quality. It has 24bit/192KHz sould quality, which can exceed the CD audio standard in reproduction quality. It equips Cirrus Logic D/A and resampling chip, an ultra low jitter clock, and provides SPDIF output and high-performance digital audio output.
The headphone amplifier support 200mA output in Colorfly C4, frequency response is very flat with normal load. When load less than 32 ohm, it will affect the frequency response of low-frequency output, due to the headphone amplifier used 220uF output coupling capacitor.
Based on the classic style, Colorfly C4 has a pretty impressive sight, The wooden enclosure, the vintage finishing on the faceplate, the pro-grade ALPS slider for volume control, to the medieval-gothic emblem on the back. The product is available for all the enthusiasts on the planet, the price is 599EURO with local VAT.
For the details of Colorfly, press here (http://colorfly.colorful.cn/).
3.5 jack ouput 620mV
6.3 jack ouput 2000mV
THD+N RATIO(44.1Khz FS,16ohm,32ohm:
100ohm,300ohm load conditions)
15Khz(S RC En- able) 0.0022%(-90db)
CROSSTALK 32ohm load >75db
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 108db
Clock jitter: 1.5ppm
Files Playback: Yes (support 16bit/24bit sample rate from 16KHz-192Khz Files)
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities