Thermaltake introducing the Toughpower 1350W power supply
Thermaltake's Toughest Ever
Thermaltake, leading PC power supply and computer components brand, launch their all new 80 Plus Silver certified Toughpower 1350W power supply with up to 91% efficiency. Offering 8 PCI-E connectors, the Toughpower 1350W is ready for all current multi-GPU setups ranging from NVIDIA 3-Way/4-Way SLI to AMD CrossFireX configurations. The additional double-forward switching circuitry provides highest reliability by reducing power loss considerably, while the DC-DC converter further increases highest efficiency levels. The Toughpower 1350W maintains an ultra tight DC regulation thereby supporting the C6 CPU mode and hybrid graphics card power saving mode through its ZERO LOAD (0W) design.
The dual+12V rail design allows excellent performance under all types of system loading, in combination with 100% 105 ? / 212 ? Japanese electrolytic and solid state capacitors allow for decisively improved over-clocking performance, longer life time and increased reliability as well as stability even under higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents. An 8pin CPU and a 4+4pin CPU connectors enable support for dual CPU gaming and mission-critical server applications. Cool performance and quiet operation is provided for by the ultra silent 14 cm fan with an automatic intelligent fan speed control.
Built-in industrial grade protection circuitries to protect the power supply from over current, over voltage, under voltage, over power, over temperature as well as short circuitry, make the Toughpower 1350W the safest choice of its kind.
In short, the Toughpower 1350W is guaranteed to deliver 1350W continuous power 24/7 @ 50 ? with up to 91% efficiency under real world load conditions in a multi-GPU setup. The Toughpower 1350 is designed for professional gamers with high demand of efficiency, stability and reliability.
To learn more about it go to:
The Thermaltake Group, based in Taipei, Taiwan has been established iin 1999. It currently consists of four major brands. Thermaltake Technology is mainly focusing on PC DIY components such as chassis, coolers and power supplies. LUXA2 is the exquisit luxury accessory brand for Apple lovers. Tt eSPORTS is targeting gaming enthusiast with periperals such as gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. With Tt Apollos the Thermaltake Group also has their own profession esports team, which is rapidly gaining in popularity.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules