Lian Li Releases the "HUGE" PC-A04 Mini-Tower Chassis
Who says Mini-tower PC cases can't keep up?
21 December 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis since 1983, has launched a new PC case, the PC-A04. Even though the PC-A04 is the size of a mini-tower chassis it is extremely versatile and allows users to mount up to seven 3.5" HDDs, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards and even high-end graphics cards. The PC-A04 divides HDDs between two cages, one that holds three HDDs and one that holds four HDDs. All of the HDD mounts are tool-less and come with anti-vibration thumb screws. The design of the PC-A04 allows users to mount these two cages facing the right, left, or backwards direction with either one on top of the other. This innovative feature, allowing multiple configurations, permits space for VGA cards up to 370mm long.
Two, 120mm intake fans on the front panel and one 120mm exhaust fan on the top panel keep internal temperatures cool and stable. All three fans are protected by air filters to prevent dust from entering the chassis. Lian Li also included a space on the back panel for users to mount a fan speed controller. Another thermal feature of the PC-A04 is the air-filtered vents directly beneath the tool-less, anti-vibration PSU mount, located at the base of the chassis to increase airflow.
The PC-A04 has four, vented PCI slots; two, tool-less 5.25" ODD mounts on the front panel; and one 2.5" internal HDD mount, in addition to the seven, innovative 3.5" HDD mounts. On the top panel users have easy-access to the I/O control-switch, one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one e-SATA port, and HD Audio ports. The stylish and simple, all-aluminum, PC-A04 weighs in at 4.1KG and is available in silver or black. It's dimensions are 188mm x 386mm x 460mm (W,H,D).
The essence of Lian Li is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
Highlights of PC-A04
Seven tool-less HDD mounting racks
Accepts graphics cards up to 370mm long
Supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
USB 3.0 ready
Three 120mm fans
Available in black or silver
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of December
MSRP : US$110+local VAT (VAT not included)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology