Zotac Announces GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today amplifies your gaming experience with stunning visual realism and clarity with the GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Supercharged for extreme gamers, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition delivers outstanding performance in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 powered titles with hardware tessellation enabled for a flawless gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always pushing the performance limits with our AMP! Editions. The latest GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition is tweaked and tuned to deliver the absolute best performance in Microsoft DirectX 11 titles without sacrificing stability or reliability," says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Bundled with a full copy of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and the ZOTAC exclusive Boost Premium application bundle, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition comes with everything necessary to instantly take advantage of the available graphics power.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform