Zotac Announces GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today amplifies your gaming experience with stunning visual realism and clarity with the GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Supercharged for extreme gamers, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition delivers outstanding performance in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 powered titles with hardware tessellation enabled for a flawless gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always pushing the performance limits with our AMP! Editions. The latest GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition is tweaked and tuned to deliver the absolute best performance in Microsoft DirectX 11 titles without sacrificing stability or reliability," says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Bundled with a full copy of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and the ZOTAC exclusive Boost Premium application bundle, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition comes with everything necessary to instantly take advantage of the available graphics power.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio