Zotac Announces GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today amplifies your gaming experience with stunning visual realism and clarity with the GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Supercharged for extreme gamers, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition delivers outstanding performance in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 powered titles with hardware tessellation enabled for a flawless gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always pushing the performance limits with our AMP! Editions. The latest GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition is tweaked and tuned to deliver the absolute best performance in Microsoft DirectX 11 titles without sacrificing stability or reliability," says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Bundled with a full copy of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and the ZOTAC exclusive Boost Premium application bundle, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition comes with everything necessary to instantly take advantage of the available graphics power.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Edition.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset