Small form design, bring you an ideal entertainment life
Leadtek WinFast® PX9500 GT Low Profile
-- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of new mainstream graphics card, WinFast® PX9500 GT Low Profile. Designed for small space, the new card combines style with versatility to support both media entertainment functions together with dual digital and analog monitors. Also, the ultra-long-life 2-ball Fansink creates a dramatic cool-down effect and reduce noise level to below 30dB. So there's no reason for concern over any issue of graphics card cooling.
Based on NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GT graphics processing units, the WinFast PX9500 GT Low Profile currently comes with the High-Speed 512MB 128bit GDDR2 memory, and an advanced GPU clock speed of 550 MHz. it is designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface. WinFast PX9500 GT Low Profile is particularly suitable for small form factor PC with its ideal size 2.71''x 6.97''x 0.67'', even for office desktop will be an appropriate solution. It comes with a DMS-59 connector, which supports Dual DVI-I outputs and accommodates all the signals needed for two digital or analog monitors. All of this makes it ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and multimedia applications.
For realistic image quality, the WinFast PX9500 GT Low Profile makes perfect use of NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology in picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and vivid image scaling. Besides, with full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10 and OpenGL 2.1 with full Shader Model 4.0, it also offers realistic film quality gaming effects and gives users the best possible performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system. Compatible with SLI -ready Technology, the new card gives every user the thrill of extreme HD gaming and first-rate entertainment experience.
Even more, the WinFast PX9500 GT Low Profile enables playback of the HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support. With DVI-I output, they sustain digital displays up to a resolution of 1920x1200 and support extreme HD games and entertainment. The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.* With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
For more gaming pleasure, the WinFast PX9500 GT Low Profile, with revolutionary unified architecture by GigaThread Technology, fully supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads allocating processing power, providing extreme processing efficiency and up to 2x the gaming performance of last generation GPUs.
*Requires a NVIDIA PhysX technology driver
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand