Point of View Announces GeForce GTX 570 TGT Beast Edition Graphics Cards
Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a water cooled GeForce GTX 570 3D processor board, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"M featuring a solid 9mm slim-line AquaCopper water cooling block. The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" already started shipping at a recommended retail price of 499 (TGT-570-A1-BST-W).
In addition, Point of View and TGT are offering a silently air-cooled solution running at identical frequencies priced at 449. Hand-selected by TGT, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" is running at an unprecedented 841 MHz core clock "out of the box", 1682 MHz shader clock and 3960 MHz DDR-5 memory clock honoring TGT's efforts to optimize and balance both, enhanced core clock settings and rock solid stability.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"TM is the world's first GeForce GTX 570 based 3D processor card running stable beyond 840 MHz. But this is not all. Depending on the local thermal cooling environment and ventilation, the "TGT 570 BEAST" may run stable at even higher core clock rates. Frankly speaking, as TGT seriously cares about the 3D gaming enthusiasts TGT is not only raising the core clock rate, but also significantly raising the over clocking headroom in general.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC