SuperTalent Unveils Second Generation DuraDrive TM SSD's
Performance & Durability for Mission Critical Applications
San Jose, California - December 17, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their new DuraDrive series SSDs.
The new DuraDrive ET2/ZT2 represents the next generation of industrial data storage solutions by offering enhanced durability, reliability and performance. The DuraDrive was designed for use in environments considered "too harsh" for a standard drive.
The DuraDrive series utilized Solid State Disk technology, meaning it performs faster, use less power, offers greater reliability, generate less heat, and require less cooling than their HDD counterparts. By carefully selecting the finest components available, including an advanced industrial controller and premium NAND flash, we are able to further enhance shock, vibration and temperature specifications making the DuraDrive ideal for mission critical markets. The DuraDrive also has optional support for the Secure Erase features required for many Military and Industrial applications. With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology, this drive offers extreme reliability and endurance; even in the most demanding of environments (-40oC to 85oC ).
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop