Sharkoon USB3.0 Stick with DDR NAND: 130 MB/s Write Rate
Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Extreme Duo USB3.0: Write and Read speed each at 130 MB/s | Storage capacity 16 GB | MSRP 49.90 euros
SuperSpeed USB: Sharkoon expands their lineup of USB3.0 products and presents their first USB3.0 stick. The Sharkoon Flexi Drive Extreme Duo is based completely on speed and offers read and write speed transfer rates of up to 130 MB/s.
The rapid transfer rates of the Flexi Drive Extreme Duo is in thanks particularly to its flash memory architecture. Sharkoon equipped for the first time a memory stick with a synchronized DDR NAND. The integrated USB3.0 controller manages two SLC-based DDR NAND components with its dual channel mode. Particularly with the extreme increased performance of the write speed produced by the synchronized DDR flash memory: The Sharkoon Flexi Drive Extreme Duo with its 16 GB storage capacity can be completely filled within less than two minutes. Thanks to the SLC memory cells, which allows up to 100,000 writes per cell, the stick is also extremely long lasting. The Flexi Drive Extreme Duo is moderate in reference to its power usage: The USB3.0 controller is designed for 1.2 Volt operating voltage.
The device comes in an elegant black aluminum housing with transparent protective cap. The stick contains a keychain eyelet, measures 21 x 9 x 68 mm, weighs 12.4 g and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Mac OS 10 as well as Linux. The introduced Sharkoon Flexi Drive Extreme Duo is a 16 GB model, further memory sizes are currently planned.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Extreme Duo available for the suggested retail price of 49.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched