Silicon Power microSD cards are proudly at Top Sales Charts of November Japanese BCN!
Our memory cards occupied BCN Top three positions in overall card ranking.
December 17, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~ Leading flash memory manufacturer, Silicon Power announced that its microSD cards were on the TOP positions of the leading sales ranking website BCN Japan for six weeks continuously (November 1st - December 12 nd ,2010)! In addition, according to BCN sales ranking for the period of November 22nd - December 12 nd, 2010 Silicon Power SDHC card Class 4 4GB, SD card 2GB, microSD card 2GB are ranked as TOP three positions. Moreover, Silicon Power 2GB SD memory card had consecutively been on top of the sales chart for three weeks! With such impressive sales records for memory card products in Japan, Silicon Power will keep its strong ambition to win wider consumer recognition in Japan!
Silicon Power has complete product line for memory cards, besides microSD cards for mobile phone being ranked on the TOP position, CF 200X 2GB for professional photographers and SDHC card Class 4 4GB with high transfer rates are among TOP 3 in BCN Sales Ranking List! Silicon Power Memory Card products had subsequently broadened its presence in Japanese market and recently received high honors in BCN sales charts. Therefore, success of Silicon Power in Japanese market demonstrates that its memory card products have won trust of the Japanese consumers!
In addition to outstanding performance of memory card products, BCN Sales ranking for the period from November 22nd to December 12nd, 2010 shows that Silicon Power DDR3 1333 4GB memory modules enters TOP 10 ranking list for two weeks continuously, besides that DDR2 800 4GB and DDR3 1333 8GB also join TOP 10 chart during the second week (November 29th ~ December 12nd). Silicon Power believes that offering the products with good quality and sustaining competitive advantage is the only way to build brand widely recognized by consumers globally! In the future Silicon Power will try to offer the most competitive products with the goal to become the primary brand for consumers in Japan and worldwide!
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology