Sparkle Announces GeForce GTX 580 V-Go Graphics Card
After the successful launch of the world's most powerful single graphics card- GeForce GTX 580, SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the world's first independent produced GeForce GTX 580 V-Go Graphics Card, becoming the world's first manufacturer who can independently produce high-end graphics cards using Fermi architecture. "We are pleased with the new high level of SPARKLE R&D and production capabilities." said Kevin Wang, General Manager of SPARKLE. " Our mission is to provide the best graphics cards products and services to DIY players and professionals with expertise spirit on garaphics cards manufacturing for 16 years."
Since the release date, there's no independent produced GeForce GTX 580 graphics card from AIC, because it is very difficult to pass the extreme rigorous tests and verification conducted by NVIDIA. All the GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards which users now can buy in market are the reference boards, by definition all brands GTX580 series graphics cards are identical. As NVIDIA's add-in-cards partner and global strategic partner, with the strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities, SPARKLE took the lead in passing the NVIDIA original product performance testing, thermal performance and noise testing, product reliability/compatibility testing, burn-in and a series of strict validation, to become the world's first AIC manufacturer which can self-produce the GeForce GTX580 reference boards.
Elegant Design With Predominant Performance
SPARKLE GeForce GTX580 V-Go provides the user with the perfect quality from the reference board, but also integrated with SPARKLE unique design style. The graphics card uses blue PCB design, double purple DVI-I + mini HDMI output interfaces, changing from the black PCB with the white color of output interface from the reference design, so that entire graphics card is elegant with dynamic appearance.
As the world's most powerful gaming graphics card with single chip, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX580 V-Go adopts NVIDIA latest Fermi architecture, with 512 CUDA cores, 1536MB GDDR5 high-speed video memory, so the DX11 performance and image quality of SPARKLE GTX580 V-Go's have been improved tremendously, bringing film-like realistic to DIY gamers. The Sparkle GTX580 V-Go uses Vapor Chamber thermal cooling design, thermal cooling efficiency of this design is far more than the copper heat-pipe cooling, bringing cooling and quiet operation.
Self-confidence From The Strength
Strong research and development capabilities has been the proud and important resource of SPARKLE. .Accounted for 44% of the company's human resources, the SPARKLE R&D team has established a global technology, talent, experience and quality management research and development platform. SPARKLE has a strong production and manufacturing capacity, with 1,200 members standard operating lines, the average monthly production capacity exceeded 600K pcs. In the back of strong support, SPARKLE GeForce GTX580 V-Go can go to the market massively in the near future, meeting the need of high-end gamers and industry users.
Professional With The Pursuit of Excellence
SPARKLE GeForce GTX580 V-Go follows the leading edge technology and outstanding design and delicate process of SPARKLE graphics cards. SPARKLE graphics cards constantly improved in performance management, thermal efficiency, noise control, and operational stability, and many other aspects to meet the need of high-end gamers and professional users.
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader