Addonics Debuts Single Enclosure Solution for All Storage Formats
-- Access Hard Drives, Blu-Ray, DVD, CD, Flash Cards and Micro SATA Drives
SAN JOSE, CA, (December 16, 2010) - Addonics Technologies, (www.addonics.com) today announced its Multi-Media Tower (MMT), a compact external storage device that can read/write data stored in a variety of formats.
The Multi Media Tower allows users to mix drive types and read/write to the most popular storage formats from a single enclosure. The MMT supports removable hard drives; Blu-Ray/DVD/CD players or burners; a 4-slot Flash memory card reader/writer; or a Micro SATA reader that can access Micro SATA drives and CFast memory cards.
The MMT is lightweight and constructed of durable aluminum. All devices in the Multi-Media Tower connect to any system via a Port Multiplier (PM) compatible eSATA port on a desktop or notebook PC.
There is no special driver or any additional software to install. Data stored in different media can be opened by your application software or drag and dropped to different storage media. The systems achieve maximum transfer rates of 300 MB/sec depending on the speed of the media. The systems support Windows 2000 or later release, Mac OS 10.6 and higher, and Linux kernel 2.4 and higher
The Multi-Media Tower Deluxe (model: MMTDX) allows users to connect up to four 3.5" SATA hard drives of any capacity and one DVD-RRW drive to system via eSATA port of a PM compatible controller. The MMTDX has a list price of $415.00.
The Multi-Media Tower Pro (model MMTPRO) connects via the eSATA port and accommodates two 3.5" SATA hard drives. It also features a built in Blu-Ray player and DVD+/-R/RW combo optical drive; built in micro SATA reader, which supports any micro SATA hard drive or SSD and CFast card; and a built in flash memory reader compatible with 15 different popular digital media formats. The MMTPRO has a list price of $525.00
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of internal/external and mobile storage products. Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015