Microsoft Announces Hardware for Business
Microsoft Hardware for Business line offers the same high quality Microsoft webcams, headsets, mice, and keyboards, packaged for volume purchasing by businesses.
REDMOND, Wash. -Dec. 15, 2010- Microsoft Corp. is making it easy and affordable for corporations to have high-quality webcams, headsets, mice and keyboards with its line of Hardware for Business products. The line includes a range of Microsoft Hardware products packaged for volume purchasing by businesses, such as the recently launched LifeCam Studio for high-definition video calls, saving businesses money and time on travel, and the Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, providing users with ultimate comfort. With devices that offer maximum comfort and productivity, the line of Hardware for Business products lets employees get the job done - whether at the office, from home or on the go.
Microsoft Hardware for Business makes a range of Microsoft Hardware products available for purchase in increments of five, with each product individually packaged and licensed for easier distribution and customer support. The line makes it easy for IT professionals, business owners and distributors to purchase Microsoft Hardware devices for themselves and their customers. Because Microsoft has been a leader in PC peripherals for close to three decades, purchasing Microsoft Hardware means businesses can feel confident that their employees have the tools needed to stay productive with comfortable keyboards and mice and with webcams and headsets that work with leading communications software, all at a great price.*
Additional Product Information
Microsoft backs these products with a worldwide limited hardware warranty. A full list of products and more information are available at http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/business/business.mspx.
About Microsoft Hardware
For more than 28 years, the Hardware Group has employed innovative engineering, cutting-edge industrial design and extensive usability testing to create products of exceptional quality and durability that enhance the software experience and strengthen the connection between consumers and their PC. Microsoft Hardware leads the industry in ergonomic engineering, industrial design and hardware/software compatibility, offering consumers an easier, more convenient and more enjoyable computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules