Microsoft Announces Hardware for Business
Microsoft Hardware for Business line offers the same high quality Microsoft webcams, headsets, mice, and keyboards, packaged for volume purchasing by businesses.
REDMOND, Wash. -Dec. 15, 2010- Microsoft Corp. is making it easy and affordable for corporations to have high-quality webcams, headsets, mice and keyboards with its line of Hardware for Business products. The line includes a range of Microsoft Hardware products packaged for volume purchasing by businesses, such as the recently launched LifeCam Studio for high-definition video calls, saving businesses money and time on travel, and the Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, providing users with ultimate comfort. With devices that offer maximum comfort and productivity, the line of Hardware for Business products lets employees get the job done - whether at the office, from home or on the go.
Microsoft Hardware for Business makes a range of Microsoft Hardware products available for purchase in increments of five, with each product individually packaged and licensed for easier distribution and customer support. The line makes it easy for IT professionals, business owners and distributors to purchase Microsoft Hardware devices for themselves and their customers. Because Microsoft has been a leader in PC peripherals for close to three decades, purchasing Microsoft Hardware means businesses can feel confident that their employees have the tools needed to stay productive with comfortable keyboards and mice and with webcams and headsets that work with leading communications software, all at a great price.*
Additional Product Information
Microsoft backs these products with a worldwide limited hardware warranty. A full list of products and more information are available at http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/business/business.mspx.
About Microsoft Hardware
For more than 28 years, the Hardware Group has employed innovative engineering, cutting-edge industrial design and extensive usability testing to create products of exceptional quality and durability that enhance the software experience and strengthen the connection between consumers and their PC. Microsoft Hardware leads the industry in ergonomic engineering, industrial design and hardware/software compatibility, offering consumers an easier, more convenient and more enjoyable computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset