KINGMAX Unveils Stylish and Sporty-looking PD33/PD30 USB Flash Drives
Following the trend of notebook designed like sports car, now there are also flash drives designed like sports car available on the market. KINGMAX, the global leading manufacturer of memory and flash products, has recently released the PD-33 USB flash drive; the product design concept came from the sports car's streamlined design and stunning automotive color of the body. Applied automotive refinish coatings along with low-key black surface shows sporty and smart look. With the capless retractable design, it is easy to use and protects the connector and no longer to worry about the loss. PD-33 comes in the capacity of 2GB to 32GB with the color of sparkly orange and eagle gray. In order to wide-ranging colorful choices, pure white series of PD-30 are also available with the color of sparkly orange, lightning green and silver.
The PD-33 is compliant with USB 2.0 standard and allows users to quickly and conveniently save and transfer files without the need for extra drivers or complicated installation procedures. Simply Plug and play, it is the best choice for portable storage needs.
KINGMAX flash drive products are all passed CE (EU) and FCC (US) certifications, as well as RoHS. The PD-33 not only supports Windows Ready Boost, but also has certified the compatible with Windows 7 logo. Under strict quality control procedures, all KINGMAX products have been 100% quality tested to ensure the best quality requirement. KINGMAX provides complete warranty service to exemplify its persistence on premium quality and insistence on flawless customer service.
Color and capacity:
- PD-33:Black/ Eagle Gray; Black/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- PD-30:White/ Lightning Green; White/ Silver ; White/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:4GB/8GB)
Dimensions: 59.4mm(L)*19.1mm(W)*11.4mm (H)
Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Windows 7 compatible
5 years warranty
Capless design with retractable USB connector
Simple and easy to use
Applied automotive refinish coatings
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X