KINGMAX Unveils Stylish and Sporty-looking PD33/PD30 USB Flash Drives
Following the trend of notebook designed like sports car, now there are also flash drives designed like sports car available on the market. KINGMAX, the global leading manufacturer of memory and flash products, has recently released the PD-33 USB flash drive; the product design concept came from the sports car's streamlined design and stunning automotive color of the body. Applied automotive refinish coatings along with low-key black surface shows sporty and smart look. With the capless retractable design, it is easy to use and protects the connector and no longer to worry about the loss. PD-33 comes in the capacity of 2GB to 32GB with the color of sparkly orange and eagle gray. In order to wide-ranging colorful choices, pure white series of PD-30 are also available with the color of sparkly orange, lightning green and silver.
The PD-33 is compliant with USB 2.0 standard and allows users to quickly and conveniently save and transfer files without the need for extra drivers or complicated installation procedures. Simply Plug and play, it is the best choice for portable storage needs.
KINGMAX flash drive products are all passed CE (EU) and FCC (US) certifications, as well as RoHS. The PD-33 not only supports Windows Ready Boost, but also has certified the compatible with Windows 7 logo. Under strict quality control procedures, all KINGMAX products have been 100% quality tested to ensure the best quality requirement. KINGMAX provides complete warranty service to exemplify its persistence on premium quality and insistence on flawless customer service.
Color and capacity:
- PD-33:Black/ Eagle Gray; Black/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- PD-30:White/ Lightning Green; White/ Silver ; White/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:4GB/8GB)
Dimensions: 59.4mm(L)*19.1mm(W)*11.4mm (H)
Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Windows 7 compatible
5 years warranty
Capless design with retractable USB connector
Simple and easy to use
Applied automotive refinish coatings
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4