KINGMAX Unveils Stylish and Sporty-looking PD33/PD30 USB Flash Drives
Following the trend of notebook designed like sports car, now there are also flash drives designed like sports car available on the market. KINGMAX, the global leading manufacturer of memory and flash products, has recently released the PD-33 USB flash drive; the product design concept came from the sports car's streamlined design and stunning automotive color of the body. Applied automotive refinish coatings along with low-key black surface shows sporty and smart look. With the capless retractable design, it is easy to use and protects the connector and no longer to worry about the loss. PD-33 comes in the capacity of 2GB to 32GB with the color of sparkly orange and eagle gray. In order to wide-ranging colorful choices, pure white series of PD-30 are also available with the color of sparkly orange, lightning green and silver.
The PD-33 is compliant with USB 2.0 standard and allows users to quickly and conveniently save and transfer files without the need for extra drivers or complicated installation procedures. Simply Plug and play, it is the best choice for portable storage needs.
KINGMAX flash drive products are all passed CE (EU) and FCC (US) certifications, as well as RoHS. The PD-33 not only supports Windows Ready Boost, but also has certified the compatible with Windows 7 logo. Under strict quality control procedures, all KINGMAX products have been 100% quality tested to ensure the best quality requirement. KINGMAX provides complete warranty service to exemplify its persistence on premium quality and insistence on flawless customer service.
Color and capacity:
- PD-33:Black/ Eagle Gray; Black/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- PD-30:White/ Lightning Green; White/ Silver ; White/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:4GB/8GB)
Dimensions: 59.4mm(L)*19.1mm(W)*11.4mm (H)
Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Windows 7 compatible
5 years warranty
Capless design with retractable USB connector
Simple and easy to use
Applied automotive refinish coatings
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition