KINGMAX Unveils Stylish and Sporty-looking PD33/PD30 USB Flash Drives
Following the trend of notebook designed like sports car, now there are also flash drives designed like sports car available on the market. KINGMAX, the global leading manufacturer of memory and flash products, has recently released the PD-33 USB flash drive; the product design concept came from the sports car's streamlined design and stunning automotive color of the body. Applied automotive refinish coatings along with low-key black surface shows sporty and smart look. With the capless retractable design, it is easy to use and protects the connector and no longer to worry about the loss. PD-33 comes in the capacity of 2GB to 32GB with the color of sparkly orange and eagle gray. In order to wide-ranging colorful choices, pure white series of PD-30 are also available with the color of sparkly orange, lightning green and silver.
The PD-33 is compliant with USB 2.0 standard and allows users to quickly and conveniently save and transfer files without the need for extra drivers or complicated installation procedures. Simply Plug and play, it is the best choice for portable storage needs.
KINGMAX flash drive products are all passed CE (EU) and FCC (US) certifications, as well as RoHS. The PD-33 not only supports Windows Ready Boost, but also has certified the compatible with Windows 7 logo. Under strict quality control procedures, all KINGMAX products have been 100% quality tested to ensure the best quality requirement. KINGMAX provides complete warranty service to exemplify its persistence on premium quality and insistence on flawless customer service.
Color and capacity:
- PD-33:Black/ Eagle Gray; Black/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- PD-30:White/ Lightning Green; White/ Silver ; White/ Sparkly Orange (Capacity:4GB/8GB)
Dimensions: 59.4mm(L)*19.1mm(W)*11.4mm (H)
Fully compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Windows 7 compatible
5 years warranty
Capless design with retractable USB connector
Simple and easy to use
Applied automotive refinish coatings
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand