VIEWSONIC PREVIEWS CES 2011 VISION
ViewSonic set to impress at CES with new tablets; 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital frames; connected LED HDTVs; 3D TVs; HD home theater projectors.
WALNUT, Calif. - December 15, 2010 - ViewSonic Corp. (South Hall 30873), a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, is steaming into CES 2011 and the new year on the back of impressive momentum.
This past month, ViewSonic was one of the first manufacturers to introduce both a dual-boot 10" and a 7" Android tablet with the debut of its ViewPad® 7, ViewPad 10 and gTablet solutions. Today, the company is pleased to announce that its ViewPad 7 is now available for pre-order, the gTablet is currently shipping and the ViewPad 10 is on track for availability in Q1, as scheduled.
Leveraging the company's display heritage, ViewSonic will expand its ViewPad product line even further at CES - ranging from a 4" screen size on up to 65" - giving users access to thousands of open-source apps on a customizable interface. From productivity to "socialtainment", ViewPad offers the ultimate choice in how to share, play and connect, wherever you are.
ViewSonic will show its VX2739wm - the world's first 27" Full HD monitor with a blazing fast 1ms response time. The product has just been honored with CES' Design and Innovation Award, and its 3D 3DPF8 multimedia frame is a top contender for Last Gadget Standing. Additionally, ViewSonic is expanding into more new technologies in 2011. On top of never before seen ViewPad solutions running open-source Android OS, ViewSonic will be delivering 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital photo frames with no glasses needed; connected LED HDTVs and 3D TVs; and HD home theater projectors.
"For nearly 25 years, ViewSonic has been at the forefront of visual display technology. From our beginnings in CRT computer displays, we've evolved into a global corporation that offers LED PC displays, HDTVs, projectors, small form factor and mobile computing devices and consumer electronics," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager for ViewSonic Americas. "With over 30 million products used around the world, you can literally find ViewSonic anywhere."
To set up a time to meet with ViewSonic during the show to experience these products firsthand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on ViewSonic and its products, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- Fly a drone near the fire? County offering cash reward to find you
- Man using drone to perv has it shot down by Kentucky man with shotgun
- TechPowerUp pushes updated GPU-Z v0.8.5
- MSI pushes the pre-built GTX 760 toting Nightblade MI PC to market
- KINGPIN teams up with EVGA to smash 3DMark records with his GTX 980 Ti
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia