VIEWSONIC PREVIEWS CES 2011 VISION
ViewSonic set to impress at CES with new tablets; 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital frames; connected LED HDTVs; 3D TVs; HD home theater projectors.
WALNUT, Calif. - December 15, 2010 - ViewSonic Corp. (South Hall 30873), a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, is steaming into CES 2011 and the new year on the back of impressive momentum.
This past month, ViewSonic was one of the first manufacturers to introduce both a dual-boot 10" and a 7" Android tablet with the debut of its ViewPad® 7, ViewPad 10 and gTablet solutions. Today, the company is pleased to announce that its ViewPad 7 is now available for pre-order, the gTablet is currently shipping and the ViewPad 10 is on track for availability in Q1, as scheduled.
Leveraging the company's display heritage, ViewSonic will expand its ViewPad product line even further at CES - ranging from a 4" screen size on up to 65" - giving users access to thousands of open-source apps on a customizable interface. From productivity to "socialtainment", ViewPad offers the ultimate choice in how to share, play and connect, wherever you are.
ViewSonic will show its VX2739wm - the world's first 27" Full HD monitor with a blazing fast 1ms response time. The product has just been honored with CES' Design and Innovation Award, and its 3D 3DPF8 multimedia frame is a top contender for Last Gadget Standing. Additionally, ViewSonic is expanding into more new technologies in 2011. On top of never before seen ViewPad solutions running open-source Android OS, ViewSonic will be delivering 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital photo frames with no glasses needed; connected LED HDTVs and 3D TVs; and HD home theater projectors.
"For nearly 25 years, ViewSonic has been at the forefront of visual display technology. From our beginnings in CRT computer displays, we've evolved into a global corporation that offers LED PC displays, HDTVs, projectors, small form factor and mobile computing devices and consumer electronics," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager for ViewSonic Americas. "With over 30 million products used around the world, you can literally find ViewSonic anywhere."
To set up a time to meet with ViewSonic during the show to experience these products firsthand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on ViewSonic and its products, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives