VIEWSONIC PREVIEWS CES 2011 VISION
ViewSonic set to impress at CES with new tablets; 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital frames; connected LED HDTVs; 3D TVs; HD home theater projectors.
WALNUT, Calif. - December 15, 2010 - ViewSonic Corp. (South Hall 30873), a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, is steaming into CES 2011 and the new year on the back of impressive momentum.
This past month, ViewSonic was one of the first manufacturers to introduce both a dual-boot 10" and a 7" Android tablet with the debut of its ViewPad® 7, ViewPad 10 and gTablet solutions. Today, the company is pleased to announce that its ViewPad 7 is now available for pre-order, the gTablet is currently shipping and the ViewPad 10 is on track for availability in Q1, as scheduled.
Leveraging the company's display heritage, ViewSonic will expand its ViewPad product line even further at CES - ranging from a 4" screen size on up to 65" - giving users access to thousands of open-source apps on a customizable interface. From productivity to "socialtainment", ViewPad offers the ultimate choice in how to share, play and connect, wherever you are.
ViewSonic will show its VX2739wm - the world's first 27" Full HD monitor with a blazing fast 1ms response time. The product has just been honored with CES' Design and Innovation Award, and its 3D 3DPF8 multimedia frame is a top contender for Last Gadget Standing. Additionally, ViewSonic is expanding into more new technologies in 2011. On top of never before seen ViewPad solutions running open-source Android OS, ViewSonic will be delivering 3D cameras and video cameras; 3D digital photo frames with no glasses needed; connected LED HDTVs and 3D TVs; and HD home theater projectors.
"For nearly 25 years, ViewSonic has been at the forefront of visual display technology. From our beginnings in CRT computer displays, we've evolved into a global corporation that offers LED PC displays, HDTVs, projectors, small form factor and mobile computing devices and consumer electronics," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager for ViewSonic Americas. "With over 30 million products used around the world, you can literally find ViewSonic anywhere."
To set up a time to meet with ViewSonic during the show to experience these products firsthand, please email email@example.com. For further information on ViewSonic and its products, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS' modular PC design great for customization lovers, neat freaks
- ASUS X99-E 10G WS motherboard goes all out with speed
- Xbox One's permanent $299 price drop clearly signals new Xbox hardware
- AMD's new 7th gen APUs: specs, perf-per-watt and more announced
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- work faster, play longer with new mobile 7th heneration AMD A-Series processors
- Radeon RX 480 set to drive premium VR experiences into the hands of millions of consumers; starting at just $199
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD